Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (runs back into room 29) Okay guys!
Hoots: You're back.
Big Bird: What's going on?
Zoe: Yeah, I was just having a great dream that I was performing in Swan Lake.
Elmo: That's better than the one Elmo had. Elmo had a nightmare that Elmo didn't have any friends.
Bry: Well, we are having a real live nightmare right now on our hands! We all need to go downstairs to the basement.
Telly: That guy is on the loose again! I knew it!
Bry: Come on, everyone. Bo is waiting for us.
Rosita: Okay!
Big Bird: Wait! What about Snuffy?
Snuffy: Yeah, I can't go to the basement, remember.
Rosita: He's too big.
Snuffy: I'll be okay up here.
Hoots: I'll stay with you, Snuffy.
Big Bird: Bye, Snuffy. Be careful.
Snuffy: Thanks, Bird!
Bry: Okay, guys. Lets go!
(Bryan, Big Bird, Rosita, Telly, Elmo, Zoe and Little Bird go back down to the basement)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *runs into the lobby screaming, then hides silently behind the desk and watches DownWithMC chase out the door* Fantastic. *leaps over desk* Sorry about that Count...*and runs down to the basement*
Beau: *stumbles into the bsement with the fridge from my room*
Bobo: Thanks buddy.
Beau; No...problem. *drops fridge*
Bo: *jaw drop*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... At least he's out of the building.

Guys, I'd advise you to keep your doors and windows closed, and be careful of who you admit into your rooms these days. Would go ahead with the plans for the anniversary to clear the dorms, but it's not safe with that maniac out on the streets of Hensonville. So let's just wait a while until Dean/Mayor Chapman can bring any closure to this terrorist problem we're having before we do anything else.

Why am I suddenly reminded of Snidely Whiplash and the first MC movie/MC Virus games?
*Shakes head sadly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks news... *Scans for previous mentions...
Hey guys!! Mayor Chapman just took care of the situation.
The guy's gone, and so are his nasty posts. *Sighs a sigh of relief.

We'll have to be careful from here on out whenever someone new moves into the neighborhood though.
But at least we can enjoy the weekend and a new episode of Sesame Street here in the good ol' MC Dorms.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *comeing up from the basement* It's all been sorted then?
Beau: *comeing up from under the fridge*
Bobo: *inside fridge*
Bo: ...so! Nothing like a fright to get folks back together.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yes and no. All the threads and posts posted late last night or this early morning are gone... Even your thread about us taking refuge in the bunker Bo.
But the guy's back with his latest name reprised in caps this time. Honestly, I don't know what's with kids these days.
Good thing we have Officer Fozzie Bear and Dean/Mayor Chapman looking out for the best interests of all here. Although, I sure hope he's put in a call to Agent Leland, chief operative of the M.U.P.P.E.T.s to be on high alert should this guy surface anywhere near our fair city again.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Where did you go last night Grover?

Grover: I had a job to get to. That is. Yea. A job.

Oh. I heard Super Grover was here last night.

Grover: I missed him again.

I'm getting ready for work. I'll see you there.

Grover: Ok. I am heading that way. Bye.

Bye. *gets ready*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Martin here. Bill and I want you to know we're still all thinking about you and we're glad that Super Muppet has been prosecuted for his mischief. Sympathies to whoever his room mates were. We are positive they were innocent and they must have felt very shocked and betrayed.
Good news is Mummy is continuing to look on the mend and we've watched the Astroboy series, the Kimba the White Lion series and now we're watching the original classic black and white series of Astroboy. Thank you for all your kind support and we will blow some bubbles later when we think about you. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Martin... Nice to find something positive given recent events here in town.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Gol, some people, I tell you!
Tosh: Kim, why do Silly Creatures act like that?
Kim: *sighs* That's a good question, Tosh. And the answer is I simply don't know. Maybe they have problems and its easier to take things out on other people than find other outlets for it. Who knows?
Boober: Well...nothing's going to happen to us, right?
Kim: Right, Boober. I wouldn't let it. I'll even take all you guys home with me if I have to.
Betty Lou: You sure that's such a good idea, Kim? *grins*
Kim: Ha ha, Betty Lou. Now, why don't you guys work on something else and try and forget about that one bad apple that's trying to tip over our barrel?
Betty Lou: Okay. C'mon Tosh, let's play with my dolls.
Tosh: Okay!
Boober: I'm going to do some laundry...that is, if it's safe to go out of our room now.
Kim: It's safe.
Boober: Good. *leaves to do laundry*
Gillis: Nicely done.
Kim: Thanks, Gillis.

-Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.