Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guys I just got some bad news from my parents.

Grover: What?

My Papa just passed away this morning.

Cookie M:*runs over to hug me* Oooooo Kyle! *starts crying*

Oh Cookie Monster. It'll be ok. I know I'm sad myself.

Grover: I am so sorry to hear this.

I know. I am too Grover.

Herry: Kyle?

Yes Herry.

Herry: Do you want a hug?

Thanks Herry. *gets hug from Herry*

Grover: Wait for me.

Cookie M: Me too.

The monsters all hug me

Cookie M: *blows his nose*

I'm just glad he's in a better place now. Thanks guy for being here for me.

Grover: We would never leave you.

Herry: We love you to much.

Cookie M: *sniff* Me can't stand being away from you. *sniff*

I love you guys too.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: <Chuckles> I'm sure Lisa appreciates the suggestions, Ed, but at the moment I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her to do anything other than what she's doing.
Robin: Yeah. She's CRAZY this morning! ...I mean, more than she usually is...
Rowlf: Here, we'll show you what we mean. <Opens door to room 24>
Lisa: <In room 24, dancing around, cleaning, and singing> TIME IS RACING TOWARDS US... TILL THE HUNS... ARRIVE... <Grabs Chef by the collar> HEED MY EVERY ORDER...
Chef: Releese-a me-a, yuoo med vumun!
Lisa: AND YOU MIGHT...
Chef: Vhere's my beety rulleeng peen-peen vhee I need it?
Lisa: SURVIVE! <Lets go of Chef>
Chef: <dusting self off> Thet gurly-seengy-gurl needs sume-a sereeuoos helpy-help.
Lisa: <Still singing, dancing, and cleaning> YOU'RE UNSUITED FOR... THE RAGE OF WAR, SO PACK UP, GO HOME, YOU'RE THROUGH! HOW COULD I... MAKE A MAN... OUT OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Rowlf: <Closes door> See what I mean? <Shakes head> I'm not getting in her way today. Come on, Robin, let's go to the park.
Robin: Oh, boy!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matt: Guys. I just heard that Kyle's dad just passed away. Lets go see is we can do anything for him.
Dr. Teeth: I'm with ya.
Lips: Me too.
Animal: That sad. *Starts crying*
Matt: *Hugs Animal* I know Animal, lets just see if we can do anything.
Animal: Make card?
Dr. Teeth: Yes Animal, we'll make a card.
Lips: I remember when your grandma passed Matt.
Matt: Yeah, that was sad. Well, lets take this card over to Kyle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... You've got a point there Rowlf. Hope you guys have fun at the park, and try not to lose Robin among all the greenery down there.
Boy... Need to hear that song again, but I think I have one that'd be perfect for Lisa. Course, doesn't help that I hum a little of her name's song when I see her online...
Oh well, time to go get some lunch.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:stick_out_tongue:oor Kyle & Lisa.:sympathy: They're both having tough times with the deaths of their grandfathers.
Yeah...I know.Death is a tough thing. Lisa...about what Ed said...feel free to PM me if you need to talk. That goes for you too Kyle. I love you guys like we're family,OK? My PM box is empty so feel free to PM me.
(((((Kyle & Lisa)))))

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Glad to have friends like ya'll here. Everyone here are like family to me too.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: Uh oh! It's double duty hugs tonight.
Telly: What do you mean, Rosita?
Bry: Well, first Lisa's grandfather died and then Kyle just found out that his died too.
Big Bird: Can we go see them?
Bry: You mean Lisa and Kyle? Well...it's kinda soon. They might want to be left alone right now and given some space. Then again, I'm not too sure.
Snuffy: I hope they're okay.
Bry: Me too, Snuffy. How about this...we can send over a batch of my special sesame seed sugar cookies to each of them.
Big Bird: Might want to throw in an extra batch for Kyle's room.
Bry: Right.
Rosita: Hey, and we can draw them some cards to make them feel better.
Telly: I'll go get my crayons!
Bry: (wraps up boxes of cookies and the kids finish making their cards) Hoots, would you...oh that's right. Hoots had a gig tonight. (sees a couple of bats fly by the window) Oh, bats! Would you take these to Kyle and Lisa please? Thanks! Hmmm...now I wonder who's doing the sponsors tonight...

Erine81981

Reaction score
*sees some bats fly by the window* Lookie here. *reads note* Ahhhhh what a bunch of thoughtful guys. *goes down to Bryan's room* Hey there guys. Thank you very much. *gets hugged by everyone* Thanks. I needed that. I'll see ya'll in the morning. Thanks again. *goes off to Lisa's room* Hey there Lisa. Sorry to also hear about your grandfather. I guess right now we have something in common. I wanted to give you something. So after work today I bought these flowers and a box of cookies. Well good night. *gives a hug to Lisa and a kiss* Now you get some rest. *goes back to my room and watches some TV*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: *on the phone* And you'll deliver those ASAP? Mm-hmm? Okay. Thanks. *hangs up*
Betty Lou: What were you doing, Kim?
Kim: Ordering some flowers for Kyle. His grandfather passed away this week. Which reminds me, Lisa's grandpa passed away too... *reaches for the phone again*
Gillis: You've been awfully busy this week, haven't you?
Kim: Yeah. Work, and doing stuff for my Scooter webpage. I think I might actually have a decent update for Richard's birthday this year. If I can actually do something with an image gallery, anyway.
Gillis: I'm sure the episode information you wrote up will be enough.
Boober: Oh, so THAT'S what all that late-night typing was. You know, you really should go to bed earlier; you'll be less tired in the mornings.
Kim: Thank you for your concern, Boober. Advice recieved.
Tosh: What about the library? How's all that going?
Kim: I don't want to talk about that, Tosh. Let's just say that a lot of people on both side of the issue aren't happy and leave it at that, 'kay?
Tosh: Okay. *shrugs*
Kim: Now, about those flowers... *picks up the phone to call the flower shop again*

-Kim

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Note for Kyle and Lisa:

We deeply regret your tragic loss dear friends and we shall pray for you and your remaining families. We hope you can cope with your grief and find support among your relatives.

With sincere concern
Martin and Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.