Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, I'm off to rehearsal. I'll be back later tonight. I put some money over on the desk for you guys to order pizza for dinner. Bye!
Telly: Bye!
Rosita: We'll miss you.
Big Bird: Have fun!
Snuffy: See ya when you get home!

RedDragon

Reaction score
<Sits in dark corner, rocking back and forth, holding head>

Ludo: Is everything ok?

FINE! EVERYTHING'S FINE! NOTHING'S WRONG! I'M FINE! YOU'RE FINE! WE'RE ALL FINE!

Ludo: Ooooook <backs away slowly>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming upstairs... Aw, come on Nyz... Don't let the darkness take you... There are plenty of great fanfics here in the reading room to pour over if you need a good cheering up.
And there are fudgy brownies in the fridge if you want some.

*Retrieves the two special batches and wraps them up.
*Goes to Room #24: Hey Rowlf... Lisa's not in?
Well, these fudgy brownies are for her to say we're sorry for her loss, along with a nice bright card of some sunflowers.
Be careful handling the brownies, they have a chocolate shell dome and chocolate candle rods attached to the sides. Thought she'd like that, gives it a sort of menorah look to the dessert, she can light them, blow them out, and then devour the whole thing.*Pats Robin: Take care of her guys.

*Knocks on Room #26: Uh Kyle? Grover? Guess they're still at the movies. Heh, I'll just leave it stuffed here in their mail slot where they're sure to find the package with the fudgy brownies. Hope Cookie likes them, got chocolate chips and crushed nuts... And of course there's a card with bright ornate flowers on the cover. These brownies are for Kyle, but he can share with his roomies if he wants to. Attached the chocolate shell domes and rods so they'd look like these multi-horned little beasties. Thought he'd like that little personal touch.
Well, good night everybody. And here's to a great season of Sesame Street tomorrow!

RedDragon

Reaction score
<Hugs legs, still rocking>

To many stories! No time! To many stories! Can't write! School starts Wed! Hate school! To many stories! No time! To many stories!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... There are plenty of stories in the reading room... But then again, that's the great thing about them. When you're finished with one, it makes you all the more excited to start the next one.
Hope you're OK though, and you're taking care of Lisa. Wonder if she found out about the hoax someone else reported at that Illinois State Fair.
Oh well, lemme know if there's anything I can do to help you girls. Good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Been back for a while

*leaves a note for Ed and the Count*
Thanks again Ed. Cookie is eatting his cookies as I write this note. Thanks again. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Can't wait for the New episode of Sesame Street.
Ok guys. Ready for bed?

Grover: I want to stay up with you.

Grover! Tomorrow is the new Sesame Street episodes. You, Cookie and Herry did get those finished right?

Herry: Yes Kyle. We went to the stuido and did our stuff. I can't wait for our moments in the show.

Cookie M: Me either. *still eatting those cookies*

Good night Grover, Cookie Monster and Herry. I'll see ya'll in the morning.

Monsters: Good night Kyle! *gives me a group hug and kisses*

Thanks guys.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (all alone in room 29 with Hoots in his window nest) Well, I hope Big Bird, Snuffy, Rosita and Telly are enjoying being back on Sesame Street tonight.
Hoots: Yeah...I hear there is a new kid moving into the neighborhood.
Bry: Me too. Well, I guess we'll all find out more about that tomorrow, won't we? What's today's letter and number of the day Hoots?
Hoots: The dorms were sponsored today by the letter R for "rest," "riff" and "rockin'."
Bry: And by the number 2, for 2 old roomies here tonight in room 29. Goodnight, Hoots.
Hoots: Goodnight, man!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Hey!!!

ELMO: Good Morning

ZOE: I hear Rosita, Telly, Snuffy and Big Bird heading to Sesame Street

LITTLE BIRD: Yeah, why don't we go to Sesame Street

PETER: First why don't we give the cookies and sympathy card to Kyle and lisa

ZOE: Okay

ELMO: And we can go to Hooper's Store

LITTLE BIRD: That's Right!!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *puts the finishing touches on two different cakes* There we go.

Jim: Who are those for?

Sara: They are for Kyle, and Lisa. They're both marble cakes, and Kyle's has an edible photo of himself and the monsters on top, with Grover-blue icing around it. And Lisa's also has an edible photo, of herself and her roomies on it!

Jerry: Edible photo?

Sara: Yeah, you take a photo with you, down to the bakery, or actually just about any store that does cake decorating nowadays, and they can make it into an edible photo! It's like a thin sugar wafer, actually.

Frank: Those cakes arn't gonna be edible ya know...

Scooter: What do you mean they arn't going to be edible? She made them herself...

Frank: She did say it was a 'marble' cake right?

Sara: *Laughs a bit* Yes, I did say it was a marble cake, Frank. But that just means that it's white and chocolate cake mixed together. When they cut into it, it'll have both flavors swirled within it. It's not real marble!

Frank: Oh, right.

Sara: *Leaves the room and sets the cakes down in front of each roomies door.* I really hope they enjoy them..

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Well, did you guys have fun yesterday?
Red: I did, the games were great!
Beth: I'm glad you enjoyed it
Mokey: I liked the cooking demonstration. I think Boober would've enjoyed it.
Beth: You're probably right. Ok, so I feel awful, we never did anything for Lisa when her grandfather died, and I guess Kyle's died over the weekend too
Red: Hmm....flowers?
Beth: No, I think they've got those
Mokey: How about a card?
Beth: Yeah, I'm sure cards would be nice
Red: I've got it! Remember how Big Bird has that picture of Mr. Hooper?
Beth: Yeah
Red: What if Mokey offered to paint pictures of Lisa and Kyle's grandfathers so they'll always be able to remember them
Mokey: Hey! That sounds great!
Beth: That would be very nice
*they make cards for Lisa and Kyle with a certificate from Mokey saying she'll paint a picture of each grandfather if they bring her a picture*
Red: I'll go bring these to their rooms
*Leaves cards for Kyle and Lisa*

Status
Not open for further replies.