Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hold on, now, I suppose we could do the "mirror-image" thing next year, who's Mokey going as?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
She's going as Poison Oakey, her take on Poison Ivy. She's already died her head a radishing shade of red, and she has all the bits and pieces of her costume ready. Just a matter of putting it together.
She plans on having some wreaths of knotted vine branches tied around her, and she'll look rully smokin' in her costume. As for myself, I'll be dressed up as my namesake, and I'll be hosting a scavenger hunt throughout the holiday weekend.
Hope to see you and Rizzo at the party.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Count, Rizzo and G-man. So hows things going on at the dorms. Being at work until 3 or 4 is a tiring.

*doorbell rings*

Who could that be?

*opens dorms front door* Hey there Grover.

Grover: Where's the Count?

In his dorm room. Do you want me to get this to him.

Grover: Nope. I'll do it. *rushes down stairs and knocks on Count's door* Hey there Count. Here's your order. $5.03. Ok thanks Count. *rushes from down stairs to up stairs and out the door*

What a crazy monster he can be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you gotta hand it to him... he sure is fuzzy and loveable.
Thanks for the orders Grover. OK, got the food for tonight's viewing.
There are bowls with mushroom salad, meatball sandwiches, meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mini meat pies, and malted milkshakes for dessert. Oh yeah, there are macadamia cookies and macaroon cookies too, along with mints for all.
Mmmm, this'll be a great M-meal. Whoever wants to join me, you're welcome to do so. I'll be in the common room watching the Red Sox baseball game and Smallville.
See you guys there.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Came in when South Park.....

Now that some funny stuff there. So Count did you like it? That is Drawn Together? I thought it was funny as well as funny as anything else thats funny to me. ha ha ha ha

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will have for the rerun, didn't see it completely cause of the vonderful game. Ah, there's nothing like a good counting game, and the World Series Game 4 was that, counting down the outs till Boston won.

Anyway, I agree with South Park bashing the fascists of PETA. Man, the people from PETA have come up with some rully stupid campaigns.
Not sure how the election of the school mascot ended though.
As for Drawn Together, was OK but the funny part was the song in the second or third act.
So... regarding the characters. Spanky Ham's a spoof of Porky Pig? Princess Clara is a white-bred racist Disney princess? Captain Hero is a Superman spoof? Ling-Ling is the Pokemon spoof? Zander is a spoof of Link from the Legend of Zelda? Toot is a spoof of Betty Boop, but fat? Who are the other two spoofs of?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Gotta go and tell Ryan the good news that the Curse of the Bambino is dead, though not forgotten cause it's still got 11 home runs of after-life left. Until Barry starts up the 05 season.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: We're having loads of halloween movie marathons,here in our dorm room.Gonna start with an all vampire day: The Lost Boys,Dracula: Dead and Loving It,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Fright Night,and then the original Dracula.Saturday,will be a Tim Burton film-fest:Edward Scissorhands,Beatlejuice,Sleepy Hollow,Nightmare Before Xmas.Sunday's movie mash(for the strong-hearted): Psycho,The Shining,Halloween,The Fog,Creepshow,and The Exorcist for the finale. Your all welcome to pop in and watch whichever movie(s) you want out of what I listed & there will be enough round the clock food(monitored to make sure nobody over-eats before the Halloween dorm party). Hope to see you there.:crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a real trick-or-treat! You got two Jamie Lee Curtis movies there, watched them both, liked the Fog a bit better than Halloween. Got some other movies you might want for the scare-a-thons JFS.
Ghostbusters 1 and/or 2.
Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight.
(Got Bordello of Blood too if you want it, but Demon Knight's better IMHO.)
From **** for the Johnny Depp movies on Saturday Fright.
And of course, what movie scare-athon would be complete without the classics: 1931 Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, the Bride of Frankenstein, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Phantom of the Opera, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
LMK and I can loan them to you JFS. After all, don't forget I'll be hosting a scary scavenger hunt during the weekend, with Mokey's help.
Well, have a happy Halloween weekend.
*Counts lovely lightningbolts as they issue from the stormclouds outside.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I have Ghostbusters 1 & 2,forgot about them,(omg and Young Frankenstein as well).Ok,here is the final schedule(subject to change):

Thursday:
  • Nightmare Before Xmas
  • Batman
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Beatlejuice
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Mars Attacks!
Friday:
  • Dracula: Dead and Loving It
  • Dracula(original)
  • Fright Night
  • Lost Boys
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Underworld(has both vampires and lycon)
Saturday:
  • Ghostbusters
  • Ghostbusters 2
  • Gremlins
  • Gremlins 2
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Witches of Eastwick
Sunday:
  • The Craft
  • Psycho
  • The Birds
  • The Shining