Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: G'day, everybody. How do? I've git mad amounts of homework, so I'll be in my room.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys just got back from work. Glad to be home. *sees Homerthegreat*
Hi Homman.

Cookie M: Hey Hom man. Where's Animal? Me want to show him me costume.

Grover: *walks into* Whew! Charlies was fulled today. I can't believe it. Mr. Blueman was very upset because he didn't get his salad soon. I told him to I was sorry. He then lefted. So what are ya'll up to?

Oh I just remember. My yongest niece is a year old today. We've got to get over there and help w/ decorting.

Cookie M: Me stay. Me want to hang out w/ Homman and Animal.

Is that aright Homman? Ok. Talk to ya'll later.

Grover: Where's Herry?

Oh we'll pick him up from SS. He had his baby sister to sit.

Grover: Ok. Presents?

Cheak! Ok we're leaving. See ya'll soon.

Beth C

Reaction score
*sticks head out of door*

Does anyone have some nails and hammer? We are trying to put up .....

*A very loud bang is heard and smoke pours out of the room*

Never mind.

*Beaker exits carrying what remains of an electronic gizmo, his hair is scorched and his face is dirty*

:confused: *yelling from in the room* Didn't I tell you the Nailamatic only works when you press the red button at the same time you insert the nail while winding it counterclockwise?

:eek: Me meee meep me!

:confused: I didn't? Opps sorry!

Me: Can someone send up a can of paint? I think we need to fix the wall.

~Beth C

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sending paint buckets up the dumbwaiter.
Here you go BethC!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Homer,how goes it? Hope everyone had a good day here at the dorms.My day was long,finally get to settle in the tubs & dorm.:big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Long day, Dee? Sorry to hear that. Long days stink unless they are days off. Hope everyone is doing well and prospering. Link and I are in a rut right now. School and work and work and school and eating and playing games and eating and school. Then some work. Oh, and down time watching movies. I guess life isn't so bad.

Newsflash!
Link and I are no longer going to be pirates for Halloween. We are re-thinking our costuming.

Hope everyone has a fun, good and joyful day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, hope everyone's OK. My brother dropped me off at the campus where I'll do some studying with my reader later this afternoon. Trusting him to run an errand for me and pick up the red wine vest I need for my costume, hopefully it'll be there when I get back home. Anyway, Ryan, hope you're gonna watch history being made when the Bo Sox beat the Cardinals tonight. At least, I'm rooting for a Bo Sox win. Will most likely switch channels to Smallville, South Park, and Drawn Together too, but will keep tabs on the ballgame.
Also, just to make sure, there's an order of food scheduled to get there later tonight. Please someone, make sure to pick it up from Grover when he delivers it.
Mmmm, can't wait for this evening's TV viewings. Have fun in the dorms.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Believe me, Count, I will be keeping a close eye on the game.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hey guys, we have decided to change ideas for costumes ourselves. I am going as Rizzo.
Rizzo:And I am going as the scariest thing in the world, my roommate, him. Hehehe.
Me:Why you...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? That's too bad. You guys and Mokey, my roomie, would've made a great Batman villain a-trio. Oh well, the important thing is that you guys have fun with your costumes and have a good time at the Halloween party. On the bright side, your costumes won't be that hard to make.
Talk to you guys later, and see you at the party this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.