Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hi Count,glad to see you and Mokey made it on time to watch Dracula with us. Thanks for the melts too. Ghostbusters will begin promptly at noon. I'm going to make some Halloween sugar cookies and biscotti(with halloween shaped baking candy in and on both).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good JFS. I'll be there in the kitchen too making some more bat-cookies and my double fudge spiders. Got a pumpkin pie baking in the oven ready to decorate with little pumpkin shells made to look like jack o'lantern masks.
Oh yeah, and there's some spooky I scream in the fridge too. There's Transylvania Twist and what I've been calling Crypt Skulls.
Transylvania Twist is a mix of vanilla, chocolate, and orange ice cream with little candy corn candies in it, though I think they're more pecans than candy corns.
Crypt Skulls is one layer of vanilla blended with green food coloring and another layer of vanilla tinted with purplish food coloring. They're mixed together and then the last details are adde, the skulls. They're chocolate candied balls split in half, and coated with white chocolate to make it look like the skull itself.
Enjoy the goodies, and see you later at the fright fest.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Statler: What do you think TTM will be going as this Halloween
Waldorf: Himself!!

Actually, I may not go as anything this year. I've never really liked Halloween. It's all a bit much for me. Well, tomorrow night I'm watching Nightmare Before Christmas with my chums SnW, but I doubt I'll be collecting candy this year.

I do have some candy for any trick or treaters at the dorm. I'm keeping Statler and Waldorf at bay though!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, come on, you'll have fun at all the activities we have planned for the weekend. Statler and Waldorf can come as the ghosts of Marley and Marley.
But then again, if you'd rather stay in your room, that's OK. Will probably send a sampler with all the goodies later on.
Oh, and the scavenger hunt will also start up later tonight.
Happy haunting!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hey guys if anyone's interested I will be having a mediocre Halloween celebration in my dorm room tonight entitled "Death's Out To Get You". I will be playing Final Destination, Final Destination 2, and Soul Survivors:The Killer Cut, which I just bought yesterday along with Clerks X.
Rizzo:Or, they could join me in my rat hole where I have arranged for a private screening of The Grudge tonight only.
Me:You dirty rat
Rizzo:Thank you, that's a complement.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Happy almost Halloween to everyone! I'll try a Crypt Skull Count,sounds yummy. Almost time for Gremlins 2. Hey Kyle/Scooby I'm still checking on Garfield.com,to see when/if the Scavenger 3 hunt is up.We're at the part in Gremlins,at the movie theater,when they are watching Snow White.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on JFS's door in costume.
Greetings, it is I, the Count! Hello my good fiend JFS, what's happening.
Ah, Zoot, my man. Jive-5.
*Bandies about with the EM members.
So, you're watching Gremlins and Gremlins 2? Mind if I stay to watch with you? Mokey's getting ready to help host the hunt here at the dorms. She'll look so lovely in her leafy costume.
Oh, before I forget, I brought these.
*Presents tray with ice cream glasses, filled with Crypt Skulls ice cream. And there are a few bat cookies there in the coffin tin if you want some.
Good time and ghoulish fun, tis the season.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Greetings and good-evening my dear amigo. Thanks for the treats. *pulling you up a chair*. We're not going to wear our costumes until tomorrow. What time will the hunt start?

Zoot: Hey Count,my friend,what's happenin'?

Floyd: Gremlins 2 will be starting shortly,at 6pm. Anyone care for some spooky spaghetti?

Jfs: I'll take some Floyd.

Dr. Teeth: Me too.

Floyd: *passing the pasta around*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, well... uh...
Time for a quick change!
*Snaps fingers and changes from costume to normal clothes.
Ah, that's better. Don't ask how I did that little trick, trade secret between us batty fellows.
Thanks for the spaghetti, but I think I'll have some chicken for dinner later.
The hunt will probably start up at 10:00 PM EST, if everything goes well.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: We can wear our costumes if you'd like Count,It'll put us all in a festive mood. *all 4 running to common bathroom,making sure they're all wearing their own costumes*. How do you like them? I'll just save my Ladee Deathstrike finger talons for the party then.

Status
Not open for further replies.