Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello BethC, ah! Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his trusted assistant Beaker! Well, with you guys here, we're sure to have a grand time come Halloween with the bold new inventions coming from Muppet Labs.
Well, if you'll follow me, I'll take you straight to your rooms.
*Runs hand along wall, pausing at marble 30. *Takes keys and leads BethC and roomies through the lobby doors.
OK, you're up on the third floor, we're going to take a neat little trip to get there. *Summons dumbwaiter elevator. See, all the furnaces here in the common rooms hide a dumbwaiter elevator inside, which helps us getting from floor to floor.
*All ride up one floor. OK, now we'll just leave the Floor 3 common room and turn to our left.
Ah, here it is, first door on our left. Door #30, fright next to the common room.
*Hands key to BethC. You're across the hall from Homerthegreat and Animal's room. And JFS and the EM's room is the one next to his. Hope you have a good time here in the dorms.
Either Aaron, our resident bellboy, or some of my bats will be by later with your luggage. Feel free to make yourselves at home here in your room, and remember to post a descript of what it looks like.
Have fun and welcome to the MC Dorms!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Hello Eduardo, you received a package today."
Rully? Where from?
Mokey: "It's from OMGCNFO.com and I believe it's the figure you recently ordered."
Ah, that puts a smile on my face. That, and the fact that I'm almost finished with the figure photos. Yeah, got the Animal 2 exclusive to add to the collection. Will look so groovy with Animal wailing on the shoulder drum, and Animal 2 jamming next to him on the bongos.
Well, have a good...

Say, Mokey... your hair... it's...
*Drinks in the full richness of Mokey's died red hair.
Simply radishing, you'll be the very-iest vegetable vixen at the party.
Mokey: "Thanks."
*Mokey giggles lightly.

Beth C

Reaction score
*takes the key and opens the door*

Wow.. these rooms are great! *looks around* Hmmm

:eek: Meep! Mee memememe! Meepy Meep!

:confused: Yes, Beaker, we can set up the portable Lab on that wall. This will do very nicely.

Ok, guys, inside you go. Let's get our room ready. Oh and if anyone hears any explosions, don't worry, we have some fire extinguishers packed in with our luggage.

~Beth C

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Welcome Beth C and Bunsen and Beaker! You got here just in time for the Halloween festivities!! Good luck getting your room set up, looks like you have some pretty complicated equipment.

Link: Hey, have you guys seen my Bun-Bun?

Me: Link, these three just got here, let them get settled in.

Link: But I can't sleep without my Bun-Bun!!

Me: Okay, let's go look for it.

Link: Him.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Ah, it's good to be back... Rizzo, do I smell peppermints.
Rizzo: (with mouth full and slightly painted red and white) No, of course not, what makes you think that.
Me: (just looks at Rizzo funny)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Welcome to the dorms Beth C.,Bunsen & Beaker;glad you could make it. I made you some sugar halloween cookies,enjoy. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats knock at Door #30. *Fly away after leaving BethC's, Bunsen's and Beaker's luggage on the doorstep of their dorm room.
Hmmm, wonder if anyone would like some breakfast. Ah ha! Oh, this is great! Mmmmmm, looking forward to a bowl of oatmeal with raisins left for me in the microwave in the downstairs common room.
Anyone want some oatmeal? Well, good morning to all and hope you have a good day.

Beth C

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Welcome to the dorms Beth C.,Bunsen & Beaker;glad you could make it. I made you some sugar halloween cookies,enjoy. :smile:
*takes one and tries it*

Mmmm Delicious! *takes a few more and passes them to Bunsen and Beaker*

:eek: Mmmmm! Mmmeemmmeemm!

:confused: That's right Beaker! These are home baked. I'll have to try to duplicate the recipe with our new Muppet Labs Wonderbaker 700.

Me: No, no no.. no need. Not yet anyway. Come guys, we need to finish setting up the room.

*looks at piles of luggage that have arrived* Yes, we need to unpack.

~Beth C

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi BethC, hope you're having a good time settling down here in the dorms.
BTW: There's a little bundle there in the luggage for you and the scientists. It's a bag of nutritious nickel-plated edible paper clips. Got them cause I know they're Beaker's fave. Oh yeah, there's a bottle of nose glue there too should you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.