Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good mix of classic, slapstake, and modern or current. Take your pick as to AC or DC.
Interested in watching The Craft, will be there for Witches of Eastwick, and I hope the Shinning is the one with Jack-O.
In good spirits cause there's not much left to go on the photos and hopefully with the costume either. Got a long weekend and will work on a few things then. Have fun everyone.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: The Shining is the Jack Nicholson version,I'm such a huge fan of his.I did see a little of the remake,it was ok not the same as the original.The Shining was the first Stephen King book I read,very good. I'm looking forward to seeing you here at the movie monster-fest Count.I really like The Craft too,very authentic(speaking from experience). I baked some Halloween brownies and cookies to get this party started,there's also popcorn and Chex mix too,with lots of bottled water and punch to drink.:smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Floyd P: Hey J, we're all out of your sugar-free popcicles.Let us depart,with gladness in our hearts & head out to the food store.

JFS: Great idea Floyd,I still need to buy some Halloween candy for the party,and some snacks for our movie party.

FP: What about those two?

JFS: They're still sleeping,it's early yet. Just leave a note for them,and let's split,like a banana.

FP: *writing note and tacking it to the bullitin board*

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I will definitely be stopping by on Sunday, Dee! You're line up is extraordinarily creeperific!

Link: Ooh, The Craft! I hope we make popsicle stick picture frames! We could get macaroni and glue some...

Me: No, Link, listen. The Craft is a movie about four witches who are up to no good.

Link: Witches? Why would you want to watch a movie about witches?

Me: Sunday is Halloween. Don't you see all the decorations? Haven't you heard all the talk about snacks and activities and events?

Link: I thought we were planning a surprise party. But now I'm going to have to plan to stay in my room and shiver under my blankie!

Me: Grrr. You can't do that, Link. Not on Halloween. Just think of candy...Link? Link? Oh, that's gross. He's drooling.

Link: I like candy.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks Ryan,glad to see you'll be there. I tried to cram in a lot of movies,in the time alloted.I love movies like The Craft. The girl who plays Nancy has her own shop,selling 'Craft' stuff.I picked the tamest horror,little something for everyone. Just finishing a burger & ready to settle down with Lost Boys.:eek:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Ooh, one of the better vampire movies!!! Mind if I come by?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
LMK when you've got the Drac Attack showing JFS. Will bring up some Nosferatuna Melt if the guys want some. Oh yes, please LMK when you'll be watching Underworld so I'll know when to leave. Just don't buy into the Hollywoodized blood feud between vampires and werewolves.
Well, have a batty ball watching those movies JFS. And a spooky weekend to all!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hi Count Bram Stoker's Dracula will begin at 9pm, with Underworld at midnight. Gives those who are here a bathroom/snack break in between.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on JFS's door.
*In best vampire voice or Count voice: "Greetings!"
Hello JFS, decided to fly in for a night fright. And I brought Mokey here with me.
Mokey:, batting her eyes around: "Hello boys."
Oh yes, we also brought some of our famous Nosferatuna Melt for all to feast upon while we watch the movies.
So, has the movie started? Are we late? Mmm, Brahm Stoker's Dracula has a particular place in my black heart.
Oh, it's starting! OK, we'll just sit down here to watch it quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.