Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
*Comes into lobby*

Oh wow.. 46 pages long already. Can anyone tell me who is already rooming with who and what rooms they are in? I don't think I can read all 46 pages to find out.

I need a roomie and a room. I'm late enrolling due to computer problems that have kept me pretty much offline.

LMK and I'll choose a roomie.

*sits down and waits*

~Beth C

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: Oh boy, a reward! You've got a deal.

(several minutes, maybe even an hour later)
Rizzo: Ok Count, job's done, now gimmie that reward.

(Meanwhile in G-Man and Rizzo"s room the phone rings but no-one's answering)

Me:Hello Rizzo, are you there, I'm on my way back home, our stay in South Dakota took a little longer than planned, but I'm coming home.

By the way guys, thanks for the good luck while I really was away, I figured that in order to help this storyline, my "character" better be gone a little longer, that way I could focus on what the Count asked of him while I was away

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Wow, have I been busy! Finally began my online class Modern Grammar for Teachers, it's going to be a toughie. Do you guys like my jack-o-lantern? It's been a few years since I've tried to carve one, but I think it turned out okay. Link helped me with the conceptual drawings but I settled on the funny eyes, the star nose and the broad mouth with three teeth sticking out. Maybe next year I can do something a little more detailed.

Link: Yeah, I really like smashing pumpkins.

Me: Yeah, their music is great.

Link: Yeah, music...right.

Oh by the way,
Just to let you guys know, I'm still fighting a stupid virus. This is my third consecutive cold without a break (two chest colds and now this blasted head cold). It's the main downfall to working with kids. Be sure to stay away if you don't want to catch what I've got...I'd hate to see you guys suffer this junk especially so close to Halloween.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here earlier to take care of a few dormroom dealings. Was working with my brother on the figure pics I was missing before finishing that. The only ones left are Adventure Kermit riding Mega Camilla, and a size comparison of Mini Kermit with the other Kermit figures.

Anyway, will tend to the dorms now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, to get to business.
1 Ryan, that's a nice and funny jack o'lantern. Hope it wins you some sort of prize at the fair. And if not, you should be very proud of how well it turned out.
2 Rizzo, here's that reward I promised you for a job well done.
*Hands Rizzo bag of peppermint candies.
3 BethC, welcome back to the dorms! Maybe it would be better for you if you set your forum options to 30 posts per page like I do. That way, it would be only 24 pages instead of 46. Anyway, I'll post a copy of the register for your benefit soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dorms.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, for BethC's and everybode else's benefit, here's a copy of the current dorms register.

Room #1: The Count (MC) and Mokey Fraggle.
Room #2: Barry Lee and Sweetums.
Room #4: Fozzie Bear (MC) and Fozzie Bear.
Room #10: Tutter_Fan and Bear.
Room #13: TuttertheMouse and Statler and Waldorf.
Room #14: Beauregard (MC) and Beauregard.
Room #21: McFraggle and Kermit The Frog and Sam the Eagle.
Room #23: Whatever and Robin the Frog.
Room #24: Aaron and Rowlf The Dog.
Room #26: Erine81981 and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, and Herry Monster.
Room #27: Floydnjanicefan and Telly Monster.
Room #31: Homerthegreat and Animal.
Room #33: JaniceFerSure and Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, and Zoot.
Room #37: Frogster and Wembley Fraggle.
Room #41: Docnzoss (Ryan) and Link Hogthrob.
Room #52: RadioBoy and Thog.
Room #55: FraggleRocks and Miss Piggy.
Room #56: G-Man and Rizzo the Rat.
Room #58: Philo&Gunge and Philo, Gunge, and Clifford.
Room #59: Luke and Gonzo the Great.
Oscar the Grouch is current living in the trashcan located in Floor 2's Common Room.
wwfpooh and Jill Monster checked in, but still haven't said what numbered room they want.
So, BethC, please LMK as to your roommate and or numbered room choices, and I'll try to accomodate you here in the dorms ASAP.
Sure hope to hear from you soon, and have a good time in the ol' MC Dorms.

Beth C

Reaction score
Wow.. what a great group of people and muppets. Seeing how my favorite is taken (Piggy) I'll take the next best two. Bunsen and Beaker, and we will take room 30. (My actual apartment number is 30, so that works!)

Let me know when we can move in!

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Beth C.,you'll be neighbors to us,we're right down the hall,way cool.I'm going to carve our pumpkin later in the week,probably Thursday.Hope you feel better Ryan. I was just thinking at work today,that my health is slightly improving,after almost a month of allergies/cold/asthma.I'll make you some tea if you'd like some.Time for me to turn in. Ya'll have a good night.

Floyd: Good-night J,night Zoot,night Dr. Teeth.

Zoot: Sweet dreams and pleasant thoughts.

Dr. Teeth: Time to rest our weary heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.