Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Thanks Dee, I kinda like it. Yeah, if I don't get a dose of Tarantino every three weeks or so I get kind of cranky, lol.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Thanks Dee, I kinda like it. Yeah, if I don't get a dose of Tarantino every three weeks or so I get kind of cranky, lol.
I hear that Ryan.I was on a major QT kick when all of his movies came out.I worked for a movie theater back then,so I could see his movies over and over.Just going to relax today.<doing sun dance>:zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good morining Dee. Fell asleep in the lounge chair in the common room last night. Cereal is what I want for breakfast. "Fruit Loops" yum. As you can see I'm not really all the way awake.

Grover: There you are. Morining Dee. Where were you?

I fell asleep in the lounge chair.

Grover: Glad to see.

We'll w/ work and everyone getting ready for Halloween soon It's been hetaced.

Herry: Morining Kyle and Dee. So fell asleep in the chair.

Yep. I guess its ok I fell kind of out of shape from the chair. Thats what I get for falling asleep in the chair. So Dee whats your plans for today?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Yup,here I am.(here at my house my roomie and I switched bedrooms,so I was moving furniture all day yesterday,that's where I was,lol). I'm not doing anything at the moment,no plans yet; just taking it easy. Hi Cookie,Herry,Grover & Kyle.Fell asleep on the chair,that had to be uncomfortable. Gonna go get dressed,catch you all later.:wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I've been itching to watch: Kill Bill. I loaned both DVD's to my parents last month and they still haven't watched them. There is a void in my QT collection and I don't like it. Right now I'm watching Double Whammy with Dennis Leary and my main man Steve Buscemi. It's a good obscure flick.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Ryan.I can't stand when friends & family members hog videos,lol. My godsister has about 4 of my movies,had them for months,lol. What are you and Link up to today?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's everything? Got some major work done today. Cut out the backings to all the empty Muppet figure boxes I had and put what was discarded in the trash. Of course, this was done now after getting the pics of the figures I wanted MIB taken and saved in my brother's computer. Also put away the clothes I got back from my run to the laundry. Watched the football game, my Ravens won, and then there's the baseball tonight.
Still gotta sort out the remaining pics, settle the reader situation, and do some actual work on that pesky research essay.
Well, have a good time at the dorms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot to say... While watching the football game, I was working on reassembling Adventure Kermit's lower half. The thing is that I posed him riding Mega Camilla for a photo I want, will have to do that again at a later date. Well, the hip snapped off into two pieces and the legs fell out of their grooves. Luckily, the back hip segment could still clip onto the waist swivel articulation joint. After that, it was a maddening attempt of securing the legs in their grooves and making sure they could still swivel. Once it was ready, the front hip segment snapped on in front, and he was reassembled and ready to take his place on the shelf awaiting final placement in the collection display.
Hope you guys have a nice dinner here at the dorms, and go Boston Red Sox!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey Count, my roommate's on the way back, let's make that mission quick, ya hear?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gotcha Riz. *Hands thirteen skulls in a bag to Rizzo. OK, hide these throughout the dormhouse and campus, hide them tight so that the others won't find them. At least not now.
When you're finished with that, check back here with me and I'll get you a nice reward for your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.