Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Cardinals are the NL champs, and they should be. They were only the best team in baseball this year. Maybe Stan "The Man" Musial will throw out a first pitch in one of the games. Or maybe Bob Gibson.

Anyways, so this morning I pour myself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, go to get some milk, and find that there is very little milk in the jug. I pour the feeble amount of milk onto my cereal, and it's a pathetic sight. So what do I do? Go to the sink and put a bit of water in it. Now it's like 1% milk, but is this gross? This isn't as bad as using nothing but water in one's cereal (which I have done before, with Count Chocula). Has anyone else ever poured water on their cereal?

Link: Um, no. Sorry Ryan, but that's a low standard even for a pig.

Me: Gee, thanks buddy. I feel much better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? There's no milk? Will have to pick some up from the store. Surprised you didn't find nor use the little containers of Indulac milk there in the fridge. That's what I use when there aren't any gallons of milk available.
Well, have a good day and let's try to have a great weekend.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
D'oh! Didn't think of that. I was too tired and hungry to do any thinking. Thanks, Count. Talk to you later.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Ryan,hi Link! Water in cereal,I don't want to even think about that one;even though I've seen soda poured over cereal & my best friend Sean pours rice milk over his. I'll go to the store for the milk,I need to get some things myself.:halo:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hey, cool. I don't often eat or drink other people's foodstuffs without being invited, I hate feeling like a moocher (says the guy who plays with kids 5 hours a day while his wife drives 45 minutes to work at a major corporation pulling in the big g's. Hee hee hee, I've got it all figured out. Just kidding. I'm working towards my Masters in Education, that's why I carry a light work load).

Link: Hey Dee, while your at the store, could you pick up the latest edition of Swines Illustrated? This month features the only pig I idolize as much as I do myself: Alboar Pujols. He's a spiffy speedball player.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya,I'm just walking in the door.Had so much to do today.<handing Link his magazine> I put the milk in the fridge,I got half gallons of each kind,just in case some of us are lactose intollerant.Wow Ryan, a teacher.What subject and grade do you want to teach? It's going to be a long day tomorrow too,laundry,baking,cooking.:zany:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping to teach high school English, maybe junior college. For some reason, most of my high school English teachers were the most positive influences on me as a writer and as a person in those days. I guess I was inspired to try to be something good for young'uns myself. As for junior college, my experience at a two year school was one of the worst of my life. The teachers stunk and didn't seem to care, the advisor's stunk and didn't seem to care and the students were all kids who passed high school only by copying other students and they all had an "I'm better than you" attitude. I actually considered quitting college because of my four semesters in a junior college. I didn't know that college could be fun until I enrolled in a real university and met cool people (students and teachers; the head of the English department was actually mostly responsible for my first meeting with the woman who would become my wife. He was invited to the wedding). Back to the point, if there had been more positive people at my junior college it may have been a better experience.
However, I am now here in the Muppet College Dorms, and life couldn't be better. Link is my roomie, I've got awesome neighbors and peers to talk to and hang out with.
Oh and Dee, good luck with your laundry. I despise laundry day because it takes so long. I feel for you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS:Hiya Ryan.I don't mind laundry all that much,I've gotten pretty used to it over the years. I do agree that junior high English was a horrible experience & high school is so much better. I learned so much more from high school English. Good luck with your studies.:smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Thank you, Dee, I appreciate that.

Link: Yeah, and thanks for the magazine! I don't have the money to pay you back but I'll bestow upon you the honor of washing my jogging suit. I'll just leave it outside your door.

Me: Link, you bum, that's both lazy and gross. Leave Dee alone. Here's three bucks, Dee. Does that cover Link's goofy mag?

Link: Goofy?! I'll have you know that Swine Illustrated is the third highest selling magazine amongst pigs aged 24-35!

Me: Ah, so it's a highly respected mag in pigdom. Dare I ask, what are the top two highest selling mags amongst pigs aged 24-35?

Link: Duh! Stuff Your Snout and Face in Your Feed!

Me: I shouldn't have asked.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Here's your suit Link. Just finishing my breakfast & I'm watching Hitchcock's Rear Window.:halo: Nice avatar Ryan,haven't watched that movie,in oh,a few months,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.