Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... You mean Little Joey? Sorry the dorms have been quiet lately... We're working on other things, like that fantasticaba... Oh great, now she's got me doing it too. The Moppet Family Reunion special. That, and a couple of other things. Just knock if any of you guys and gals needs us.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
(air conditioner on)

PETER: Whoo it is hot in here

ELMO: It is kinda like summer

ZOE: Which is on it's way

LITTLE BIRD: I agree

PETER: which is in 7 more days

ZOE: That's right

LITTLE BIRD: And After Birdkateers, we are going to go to the beach

PETER: Sounds good

ZOE: I agree with that

ELMO: Why don't we go swimming in the outdoor pool

PETER: Okay!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Ahhhh....that pool felt good!You should have come with me,Kath.
Nah...I was cool enough here. I'll probably go with you tomorrow.
PrairieYou better!You shouldn't stay in the dorm room all the time.
I will....I promise.
Prairie:So,what did the doctor say about the sinus pain.
He gave me antibiotics & antihistamine.This all better work. I don't want to be miserable when I'm in New York.
Prairie:Well maybe the change of climate will help.How long are you going?
From Monday til Thursday. You'll be staying with Bryan & his crew.
Prairie:Sounds like fun.I get along with Bryan,Big Bird,Snuffy,Rosita & everyone else there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope everything goes great on your trip Kath. BTW: You gonna see the Garfield movie this weekend? For some reason, I keep thinking of one of the characters from the animated series when I think of Billy Connolly's villain character in the movie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hope everything goes great on your trip Kath. BTW: You gonna see the Garfield movie this weekend? For some reason, I keep thinking of one of the characters from the animated series when I think of Billy Connolly's villain character in the movie.
Thanks Ed. I don't think I'll be seeing the movie this weekend though. My sister's friend wants to see it & my sister told her what a bona fide Garfield fan I am.:smile: So I'll be seeing it with her & possibly my sister.I know that we'll have a meowvelous time!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as the meowvie leaves you purring with delight. And the Garfield we all know is actually different from the first drawings I have in the first comic strip book. So's Jon for that matter. And I guess I kinda miss the series along with all the good times I had back then.
Heh, guess I'll just go about posting more of the story I started for Christmas in the summer. Maybe more tomorrow though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In room 26.........

I was thinking guys that since my couins is having a wedding and all that I have to go to Sweetwater to be in it. So would ya'll like to stay or come along

Grover: Go.

Cookie M: Oooo me haven't seen your mommy in a long time.

Well she should be welcome to see you there Cookie Monster. She always bakes when your there.

Herry: I can bring my weights and my teddy monster?

Sure Herry. I don't see why not. I'll make sure that none of the girls try and get it or hide. Remember that?

Herry: Oh yea. What a day that was.

Wonder if Oscar would love to go. He has a place that he used to visit back when I was growing up. If he doesn't want to Bryan can look in on him.

Grover: Where was that?

At my grandparents. Don't think he would go anyways. My grandpa is kind of losing it or you know. Don't know what he would think with a green thing in his trashcan.

Herry: Sorry to hear that Kyle.

It's ok. Just hope that my mom doesn't lose it all before he does. She's told me that he keeps coming over and banging on the door and all.

Cookie M: Poor Mrs. Mommy.

It's fine. Don't worry. Lets watch some "Good Eats" on the Food channel.

Cookie M: Oh boy. Me hope it's "cookies!"

Oh bother.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello? Anybody here? Sure been quiet lately, wonder where the rest of the residents are.
Count: Maybe they're out and about, traweling here and going there.
UD: Or maybe they're all at the cinema, awaiting the next episode of the Moppet Family movie.
Yeah... Hope some of our friends noticed the story I got going, wonder where Lisa can be... She's usually the one who nags us to post more, well I have, even a chapter giving her the limelight...
*Slight chuckle: She'll turn up eventually.
Come on guys, let's go and hang out in the common room.

Status
Not open for further replies.