Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: Oh thanks Ed!! We're making good ol' Southern potato salad.

Scooter: Tons of artery-clogging mayonasie. >>

Sara: Yes. Mustard, mayo, potatoes, lots of dill and rosemary. And a good bit of celery. *Starts to work on the potato salad as well, as the Chocolate-Cherry muffins cook in the oven. The smell of them fill the entire dorms.*

Jim: Those muffins smell so great, Sara!

Jerry: Arn't they cupcakes though?

Sara: Well, they're both actually. The sweetness of a cupcake, but the consistancy of a muffin, which has just too much in it. XD Yeah, gooey, sticky sweet and very tasty. Can't wait for them to be done!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Herry and Cookie Monster coming in to see Ed)
Herry: Hey, Ed. Did I hear you say you needed help moving stuff? I can just use my strong muscles to carry things. Come on, Cookie Monster.
Cookie: Ooooh! (starts sniffing the food on Ed's table)
Herry: Cookie!
Cookie: Whah?
Herry: Let's go!
Cookie: Okay.
(both go out to set things up for BBQ)

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Okay! We have everything we need. Let's get cookin'.
Rosita: I'm going to start making mi abuelo's special guacemole dip.
Snuffy: Mmm, sounds good.
Rosita: Yeah, it's one of my favorites. Bryan, would you help me cut up the avocados?
Bry: Oh, sure, Rosita.
Rosita: Gracias.
Bry: Big Bird, maybe you can help me out with the birdseed cookies. How does that sound?
Big Bird: Sounds good. Are we still having birdseed milkshakes too?
Bry: You bet!
Big Bird: Yay!
Bry: (Slicing up an assortment of vegetables and eggs and meats for a salad and puts them in a bowl) This is for the cobb salad. Telly, would you toss this for me?
Telly: Sure! (picks up bowl and throws it out the window)
Bry: Telly!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Herry and Cookie. Don't worry Bry... There's some shade outside so I think Hoots probably grabbed the bowl before anything spilled.
OK... My salad's done, it's got potatoes and mayo and hardboiled eggs, onions, peas, peppers, and apples. Made another batch with radishes, don't think I'll make a third though. Besides... They were used up for Sara's salad.
Count: 1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato 4...
Mmm, that reminds me of the song Cinnamon.

We'll need some for this pecan pie I picked up at the market.

OK, meat's done marinating and the burgers are ready. Veggies washed and sliced to top off the burgers.
Come on guys, we're going outside to grill it all up. Oh hi Beth, just put the Mex dip on the table there.
*Others start grabbing some of the chips and dip with glasses of tea/lemonade.

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Ally: Aww... Martin, Bill... you guys are just too sweet! *Reaches out to touch one of the bubbles.*

Emmet: And, uh, we're really sorry about your mom... we only wish the best of luck torwards you and your family...

Ally: *Nods head.* Yeah. Now come here you two, you've just earned your selves some hugs! *She laughs, hugs the two, then pokes gently at one of the drifting bubbles.* Ha, ha! That's so far-out!

Emmet: *Get's his share of hugs and curiously asks* Are we gonna make it to the BBQ, guys?

Ally: Hmm... sure, Of course we'll have to shop for our share of the food for it... I'm not much of a cook but... oh, well. We have to bring something. *Looks at Bill and Martin.* Are you guys gonna make it? Well, we'll let you think on that... I'm so sorry you two, but before it's to late I figure me and Emmet should round up our supplies for the BBQ.

Emmet: You're welcome to come with us!

Ally: That's right... But if you cant... that's fine too. Come on, Emmet. Let's get to gettin'... *Pauses and hugs the two again.* We'll see you around... Thank's so much, guys!!!

*Emmet and Ally skip out of room 8 rather happily on their way to the store.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes back inside to get some utensils for serving salads. Oh hi Ally, we got plenty of food already... Just come on and join the table. Me thinks the guacamole's finished...
*Heads on back outside.

BEAR

Reaction score
Oscar: Hey, didn't know there was gonna be tossed salad. Hehehe!
Bry: Oscar, there's not!
Hoots: Don't worry, Bry. I got the salad right here. It's safe.
Bry: Oh good! Thanks, Hoots!
Hoots: No sweat. So, when does this shindig start?
Bry: Not for a little while.
Hoots: Good, I can go help set up the stage and everything for the entertainment. See you dudes later.
Bry: See ya!

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Goes back inside to get some utensils for serving salads. Oh hi Ally, we got plenty of food already... Just come on and join the table. Me thinks the guacamole's finished...
*Heads on back outside.
Rosita: Coming, Ed! Just got to put in a little more pepper. (Gets the pepper shaker) Shake shake shake! (with small bowl of guacamole in one hand and a bag of tortilla chips in the other) Okay, here it is. (hands them to Ed.)

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matt: What should we bring!

Lips: Kool-Aid?

Matt: Great, lets go!

*Makes it and goes downstairs with roomies*

Ed, sorry we didn't bring anything else. I've been busy lately.:smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Matt... We got plenty of food already.
Thanks Rosita, just go put it on the table.

Hey, thanks Bry and Kyle for taking turns grilling the meat. *Smells.
Think it's ready. *Walks over to the dorm's outside side entrance.
*Ringing bell: Come and get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.