Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Not sure if the BBQ should be today Saturday in the late afternoon so most people can come and the music takes us into the night. Or if it should be on Sunday. Eh, maybe late afternoon today would be best.
We'll have to get to the supermarket pretty early, not too early so as to miss out on our Saturday morning shows, especially the Yugio series finale.
Count: That's 6, 6 TV series finales.
Yeah, must be the year of the TV kill-off this time around.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Martin: Thanks Ally. I don't mind the beanbag.
Bill: Nor do I.

(they both sit down into them)

Martin: Bill has recently brought it to my attention that I didn't really ever say a proper thank you for the card you gave us to say thank you for the time we offered our hospitality to Emmet when you went away for your Aunt's funeral. I want to apologize for that. I have been neglecting a lot of people here lately.
Bill: You okay telling it all yourself Martin?
Martin: (takes a deep breath) Yes Bill. My mother has a lymphona in her face which is believed to be treatable and she is to start kimotherapy very soon.
I fear I have been laid back in my own corner. Mum and I are both positive about it and we have personal faith in God that whatever happens she will be in safe hands and I feared I would seem to be too spiritual in some people's eyes. But Bill showed me I shouldn't let it worry me like this and I can mix with the folk here and not have to appear that way at all.
And I'm so glad I've broken the ice by coming over to say this to you and Emmet.
Bill: That's right. He needs to have friends support at this time and only he can allow or prevent it to happen.
Martin: (wipes his forehead with a handkerchief) Yes that's right. Thank you Emmet and Ally for listening to me. (puts a hand on Bill's shoulder) Thanks to you also Bill.
Bill: Here Martin. Let's see you smile now (he blows some bubbles)
Martin: (laughing) Oh thank you Bill. They are so beautiful aren't they Ally? Emmet?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dressed up and at one of the town's supermarkets, check the Hensonville Layout thread for their names and which one you'd prefer to go to.

OK, you guys know the game plan?
Count: I'll go get the wegetables.
UD: The livestock's mine to haunt down.
Good, and I'll head on over to the bakery section and get Grover's help if he's working there.
UD: Won't we need to make sure we can afford everything?
Are you kidding? With two living calculators amonst us?
*Count and I laugh a little. Now get you two spooks, we need to get what we need for the BBQ later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the dorms.....

Herry. Cookie Monster.

Herry: Yea Kyle?

You and Cookie Monster are going to pal around with Bryan's friends and all when I head off to work. Grover doesn't come home from work until 6. So I'll leave him a note and all.

Herry: Ok.

Cookie M: Ok. Lets go play in the pool.

Herry: Sounds like fun!

I'll be down by in the common room reading. So just let me know and I'll get all the stuff ya'll need for the party.

Herry: Thanks Kyle.

Your welcome Herry. Ya'll have fun.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the Deli.......

Grover: Yes may I help you? *looks up* Hey Ed. Count. Glad to see you here.
You needed something? Some meat. Ok. *starts cutting some meat* Whoops! This thing is hard to use. Whoops! I keep cutting to small.

After a few minutes go by Grover finally gets all the meat cut for Ed.

Grover: There you go Ed. I can not wait for the cookout. I will be home at 6. So I will see you and the rest of you there. Thanks agian Ed. See yea Count. Ok who's next? *see's Mr. Johnson* Hello there sir. How may I help you?

Mr. Johnson: Oh I would love some....*sees Grover*...its you!? Oh no. Not again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *runs away*

Grover: Some people just can not stand still enough for some meat or cheese. Oh well. Next!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Getting back to the dorms... Sure nice of Grover to help us back there.
OK... Hope everyone's back from the store. *Gets bowl of humus, puts spoon into bowl, and gets a glass of tea.
There, now we'll have something to snack on while we work.

*Preps burgers by cutting them into bat shapes, washes veggies, and starts marinating the meat.
Sure hope some of the stronger guys will help setting up the grill and handling the flames.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Only a few more days til my b-day shindig...It's early because SOMEONE has to go to Israel

<rolls eyes>

Just kidding....I can't wait, I can't wait

<bounces off walls>

What to do, what to do....I know what Lisa would say. "Write, girlie, write!" But I'm not a writing power house like her...she is such a nagger, but I would never write if she didn't do her thing. What will I do when she leaves...Beau'll just have to pick up the slack, I guess

<Stomach: rumble, rumble>

I guess I should eat....

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Hobbles into the kitchen, leafing through some old recipes.* Hmm...these are great sounding guys...

Scooter: *Carrying two huge bags in his hands.* What are we making again?

Sara: We are making my grandmother's chocolate-cherry muffins, as well as coleslaw, and potato salad.

Jerry: Where's the potatoes then?

Sara: Huh? What do you mean 'where's the potatoes?'...oh great. I forgot to buy potatoes. Oh well. Coleslaw and Chocolate-Cherry muffins it is.

Jim: *Starts to work on the Coleslaw with Frank, and Jerry.*

Sara: *She and Scooter start to work on the Chocolate-Cherry Muffins.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh sorry Sara... Got the potatoes over here... Sorry, guess I bought a bit much. Making three batches, one with apples, one without, and my aunt's pink potato salad which has radishes. The Fraggles may like that one.
*Working on stuff for the cookout.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: All right, I've got everything I need to make the taco dip!
Mokey: We've got all we need to make the Doozerstick pie!
Red: Then let's get to work!
*they head to the kitchen*

Status
Not open for further replies.