Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Is standing beside Kathy's room, leaning on her cane.*
That's okay, Kat. I guess the guys will do alright with Ru, if she's up to it of course. Unfortunately I won't be seeing you in New York. ..If that's even possible, I've heard that place is HUGE. But either way I'm going in July, so I'll see if they can stay with Ruhanna. But thanks anyways, Kathy!

*Walks stiltedy to the kitchen, and grabs herself a glass of orange juice, and settles down on the couch, as she's done most of this past week.*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Sara: I guess the guys will do alright with Ru, if she's up to it of course. But either way I'm going in July, so I'll see if they can stay with Ruhanna.
Catherine (coming to the door in response to Sara's knock) Hi Sara--I heard your exciting news! Have a great time in New York and watch out for muggers! I'd love to have the guys hang with us while you're gone, but I need to check with Piggy. She's been a little sensitive about men lately--little green men, if you know what I mean, so I haven't had a chance yet to ask Piggy if--"
Piggy: (coming down hall with stack of library books) Ask me what?
Catherine: Oh--good! I'm glad you're back. Sara's going to New York this summer and--"
Piggy: Ooh! Say hello to Tiffany's for me! And Macy's. I know they miss me as much as I miss them!
Catherine: Wait a second, Piggy--Sara want's to know if the guys can stay with us for a few weeks in July.
Piggy: (perking up) Guys? Which guys?
Catherine: Sara's roomies--Jim and Frank and Jerry. You know--the ones that helped us with our furniture.
Piggy: Oooh! So those nice gentlemen want to stay with us? Like in our room?
Catherine: Well, yes, actually, but I'm sure they won't be any bother--
Piggy: Sara, sweetie, tell your very nice strong friends that they are more than welcome to stay with Moi anytime.
Catherine: And me.
Piggy: And her. We have lots of room, and Catherine will be happy to share her closet space with all of them. (Goes humming on her way to her bedroom.
(Catherine and Sara look at each other for a moment.)
Catherine: I think she's recovering nicely from her broken heart, don't you? (laughs) Tell the guys they are more than welcome. We're still rearranging stuff, but I'm sure we'll be completely settled by the time you go on your trip. Come on in--take a load off your knee--I'll brew us up a pot of tea!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Hey, come check out Muppet Wikipedia

ELMO: What is it Peter

ZOE: What is it?

PETER: I found some Sesame Street Episode Guides on There

LITTLE BIRD: That is neat

ZOE: Check out Oscar's fur color in Season One

ELMO: It is orange like Zoe?

ZOE: (giggles)

LITTLE BIRD: We'll Miss Piggy is in the Dorms

PETER: and Tomorrow is May 31st which means we are going into Summer

ELMO: Good Night Zoe and Peter and Little Bird (feeds his fish)

ZOE: Good Night Elmo and Little Bird and Peter

LITTLE BIRD: Good Night Elmo and Zoe and Peter

PETER: Good Night Zoe and Elmo and Little Bird.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
tvlistingman said:
LITTLE BIRD: We'll Miss Piggy is in the Dorms
Piggy: (whining a little) I can't sleep--my ears are burning.
Catherine: (as patiently as she can at this hour) Turn your pillow over to the cool side--I'm sure it's nothing.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: (at window) Hey, Bryan! What's happenin'?
Bry: Hi, Hoots.
Hoots: You okay?
Bry: Yeah, but I need to go out of town for a few days again for a wedding in Utah so I'm gonna need someone to look after the guys while I'm away.
Hoots: I can do it.
Bry: That's sweet, Hoots, but you're gonna be busy with your own gigs and stuff. I was thinking I'd just do the usual arrangement and have Big Bird, Snuffy and Telly (with Chuckie Sue) be with Kyle, and then Rosita can bunk with Kathy and Prairie Dawn. That is assuming Kathy will be around. Then maybe when she goes out of town, Prairie can stay with us if she wants. If Rosita can't stay with them, then maybe I will ask Ruahnna to take her. Might be interesting to see how she'd relate to Miss Piggy!
Hoots: Now that would be a riot! Hehehe!
Bry: I know! Haha! We'll see.
Hoots: When are you leaving?
Bry: Later this afternoon. I know it's last minute, but I didn't really think about what I was going to do about everyone.
Hoots: Hey, that's cool. If it's alright with you, I think I'll just go cool it with Ed and The Count downstairs.
Bry: Good plan.
Hoots: In fact, maybe I'll cruise on down there now.
Bry: Okay, Hoots.
Hoots: Have a good time! (flies down stairs)
Bry: Thanks, Hoots! You too! I'll be back on Monday, so I'll see you then!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs in the master's room...

Count: Zzzzzz.
UD, lying in the creepy couch: Mmm... What fools these, *yawn*, mortals be...

Sorry the guys are asleep Hoots.
Hoots: No worries... Think I'll join them in a snoozefest.
OK... *Hoots settles in nest between the bats.

Well, that's taken care of. Hey guys, got a bit of a favor to ask.
To those here in the dorms who've posted room layouts, I need you to point me in the direction of where/what number post you posted it. Or if it's easier, just send it to me via the forum's mailer as I doubt PM's can hold that much stuff.
Trying to get someone a few pointers, thanks for your help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tacks notice on bulletin board...

Announcement:
Can you act? Can you sing? Would you like to be in a myriad of life-puzzling adventures? Do you dare get swallowed by Aunt DanDan?
Then get ye down to the local Thundercloud Studios where the Moppet Family's gathering forces for their grand relaunch.
Be sure to speak to Beauregard or Christyb, the talented actors who portray Father and Mother Moppet respectively. Auditions and spots for new members are open, talk to them first.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, I'm off to Utah for that wedding. I sure hope you guys will be okay.
Snuffy: Oh, we'll be fine.
Big Bird: Yeah, we've done it before.
Telly: But...we'll miss you.
Bry: Aww thanks, Telly. I'm gonna miss all of you too. Now remember Kyle will look after Telly, Big Bird and Snuffy.
Rosita: What about me?
Bry: Well, I was hoping you could stay with Kathy and Prairie again, but if they can't, then maybe you can just go down and join Hoots in Ed's room or whoever else you can find.
Rosita: Don't worry. We've got lots of friends around here to play with. No problemo!
Bry: Good. Well, I'm gone now. Bye!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Kathy...can Rosita please stay with us? She's a lot of fun.
Sure she can! She's very sweet & kind.
Prairie:Ohhhh...thank you Kath!I'll go get her.
All right.
10 minutes later.....
Rosita: Kathy!Hola!!
Hola Rosita!Como estas,amiga?
Rosita:Muy bien gracias.Y tu?
Muy bien,gracias.
Prairie:*watching Rosita & I chat back and forth in Spanish*: Uh....help? I don't understand Spanish.Or much of it anyway.
Oh Prairie...I'm sorry. No more Spanish.
Rosita: I'm sorry too Prairie.Sometimes when I get excited I forget my English & speak Spanish.But next time I'll translate into English for you.OK?
Prairie:Sounds good to me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Outside listening... To quote a well-watched special... Don't you just hate when you can't speak the language?
At least all of Bryan's roomies will be looked after. Sure are a lot of people on the move, but then again that's what summer's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.