Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:
Remembering descript of Lady Gremlin posted by JFS... uh, "Femaleness"? You mean her female chest?
Well, thanks and I'll LYK how it turns out.
JFS: Yes,her chest.Didn't want to say that(guess I did now,lol) on here,being that there are young ones in the dorms. Good luck.:smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yes, we know what we mean. Still need some help on finalizing the image of how I'd like this character of mine to look like based on the Lady Gremlin from Gremlins 2. Here's what I need:
Horns, does she have any, and if so what color?
Eyes, how are they defined in terms of pupil color, eyelids, eyelashes?
Nose, does she have a normal nose or a sort of animal snout?
Mouth, does she have any fangs showing on those lips of hers?
Skin, is her body covered in fur or skin, and if so what color?
Face, is her face covered by fur or skin? What color is it?
Ears, what shape and color are they?
Think that's everything, will appreciate the help and start working on my Numborg after I get the info.

Anyway, the chocolate cake's cooking in the oven, gonna be a beaut when it's finished for the party. And I made some little bat-cookies to hand out as well.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, yes, we know what we mean. Still need some help on finalizing the image of how I'd like this character of mine to look like based on the Lady Gremlin from Gremlins 2. Here's what I need:
Think that's everything, will appreciate the help and start working on my Numborg after I get the info.

Hey Count,
All I remember is that she was hot (lol). I dunno, I guess I just like wasting people's time with my stupid posts. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, your posts are unique in that they show you're participating and having fun here in the dorms. And yes, Lady Gremlin was hot, to a degree. But then again, there are other cartoon characters that float my boat so to speak.

Well, hope to get some info soon and work on that Numborg of mine. Oh Ryan, will you and Link be here for the party? There'll be bat-burgers, little blue cookies JFS made, carrotsticks and other nice veggies with spinach dip, and some home made fries.
Hope to see everybodeeeeeeee at the party!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:

Anyway, the chocolate cake's cooking in the oven, gonna be a beaut when it's finished for the party. And I made some little bat-cookies to hand out as well.
JFS: Umm Count,do you know what the gremlins look like? They are reptile like,with green skin. No to all of your questions,except she has green smoothe skin(like a frog),no: ears,fangs,horns,eye color I believe was yellow,just nostrils for a nose,no ears,she does have long lashes though. I know you have batty eyes,I hope this helps more. Wish they had gremlin pics online,that might be more helpful to you.What time should I start putting up the decorations?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks again for your help JFS. That's everything then. The only way online pics would be helpful is if they were available online and someone could get them and describe them. But that's all fright, I'll just use your vonderful descript and add the details I remember from the drawing I did sooo long ago of a male gremlin. Used to love to draw and color, such a shame I can't any more due to my eyes.

Well, I think we should start decorating the place, since the party's at 6:00 PM isn't it? The blue fur's starting to fly all over the place, the spiders will help by tacking it to the corners of the halls. See you at the party, gotta wrap up the present I got our furry little pal.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Comes in from work........

Ok guys. He's on his way from Sesame Street. We had a little party over there too. Just remember guys....its a suprise party.

Cookie M: Me can hardly wait.

Herry: Me two Cookie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok everyone....HIDE!

(Grover walks in)

Grover: Why is it so dark in here?

(lights turn on and Music starts playing)

SUPRISE GROVER!!!

Cookie M: So is it cookie time?

Hold on Cookie. We have to....Grover what do you want to do first. Open presents or eat cake and ice cream?

Grover: I would say open and eat at the same time. Serve up!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Emerges from Room #1. OK, Mokey, meet you upstairs.
Ah, ready for the evening. Got shaved, showered, and dressed for this evening's happening.
Heh, there's a song there by the Supremes I think.

*Goes to the lobby's desk and turns on the PA.
Attention, Attention.

We'll be gathering in Floor 3's Common Room for the surprise party for Grover in half an hour. Please be there since we'll turn out all the lights before Grover gets here. Hope to see you there and have a good night.
That is all.

*Hoping to meet some partiers in the hallways. Well, guess it's a good thing I know how to get around in the dark. Even if the lights go out, I'll be there in a few minutes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Grover enters third floor common room, surrounded in shadows.
*Lights turn on instantly.
SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Everyone's here to wish you a happy birthday Grover. There's my serviceable fiend bringing out the eats now.
*Tray wheels into common room.
We got bat-burgers, home made French fries, some cole slaw, and carrotsticks with spinach dip.

And the best's yet to come!
*Brings out three-tear chocolate cake frosted with chocolate icing, adorned by little blue flowers at the base.
Yes, time to count the candles! Oh no, never mind, it's your day Grover. So make a wish and blow them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.