Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To JFS: Good morning Starshine. The Earth says "Hello".
Yeah, slept well, hoping for some photo work today with my brother. Will set up the decorations and work on a few special secret things for tonight's clandestine concurrance.
Have a good day everyone.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: I'm so happy I don't follow politics,but just out of curiousity,what happend to the left side of Bush's mouth?Does anybody know? Freshly showered.Going to hide cookies from Cookie,for the party tonight.<puts note on cookie platter for her roomies. *Please do not sample cookies,these are for the party tonight,J* <Heading off to music/vocal class>

Floyd: Wait for me J,I have class that way too.

Dr. Teeth: Ditto.

Zoot: Uh-huh,same here.

<all leaving for class>

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I've never noticed Bush's mouth...what's wrong with it? My wife pointed out last night that his left ear is bigger than his right.

Link: No, it just looked that way because he had a listening device.

Me: No, that's all been sorted out. His tailor makes him look like that.

Link: But that makes no sense.

Me: This entire post doesn't make sense. C'mon, let's go to class.

Link: (As we run out the door) Sorry to waste your time with this post, everyone...bye!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Bush's left side of his mouth tilts down,watch him next time he talks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, thank goodness for my blindness. Well, back to the research. See you all at the party later today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nnngh. Gonna have to search for some documents I need at the Law School's library tomorrow. Oh well.

Hey JFS, was wondering if you could help me with something. Working on my newest Numborg and I need help from someone who has the visuals of Gremlins 2. If you could, please post or send me a good full descript of what the Lady Gremlin looked like. Hope to hear from you soon, and see you at the party.
Might check for a special package later when I go on the daily mail run.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Count.I pulled out my Gremlins 2 video,to find her debut scene;anything for you mon amigo. To honestly describe her,just imagine a female Jennifer Lopez,lol. The scene where she comes out of the picture,her looks: long green hair,ruby lipstick with full lips,long red sharp fingernails,long red dress with sequins at the top(with a v-cut to show her femaleness),a pink boa,red flower behind her left ear,a black beauty mark on her upper lip/on the right side.Hope that helps you.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
HTG: Isn't that cheating...? :halo: Animal: CHEAT-ING! CHEAT-ING!

Oh what isnt cheating? Anyway, I dunno why I took history in the first place. It was only cos these old coots are from the stone age anyway! Sorry for not posting for a while. I missed the election as...

1) I'm English and to be honest it matters not to me
2) Poor Waldorf has the flu. So I've been off for a couple of days nursing him. At first I sent Statler to go to my classes and take notes but the dean brought him back after several complaints of sarcastic comments. Astoria came over yesterday which was nice until Statler said she was the ugliest thing he'd ever seen and he lived with me and Waldorf. Then he realised they're practically identical and scrunched his face up in the way we all find hilarious.

He's fine now though, but is complaining about the lack of food being presented
(Statler: I dunno; I think you could do with missing a meal or two anyway)

so I must go. Oh, I went to Ikea yesterday and got some great photo frames for the dorm. I also got some new sheets. Statler has his trade-mark pinstripes, Waldorf has plaid and I just have bright red for now.

G2G,
Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope Waldorf gets well soon, though I'm not sure Kevin and Fozzie would share that sentiment.
BTW: There's a surprise party being thrown later today for Grover, you're welcome to come if you can make it.

Checked the mail, got some letters for the dormers, and a big ol' giftwrapped package. The zombies are moving it inside as we speak, helped by Sweetums and Thog.

Thanks JFS, that does help. Now, to create my Numborg based on that visual descript. You know, a "Lady Gremlin" is also known as a "fifinella". Found that out at www.pantheon.org, one of my mythical resources.
*Remembering descript of Lady Gremlin posted by JFS... uh, "Femaleness"? You mean her female chest?
Well, thanks and I'll LYK how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.