Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you have a nice B-Day Grover. Oh, before we forget...
Here are the presents Mokey and I got you.
*Hands over three parsels wrapped in orange-yellow wrapping paper marked by black bats. Open them and find out what they are.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Happy Birthday Grover! Here's my present.<handing Grover her present>I also made blue sugar cookies. Hope you like them. <<hugs Grover>>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Also made some cookies, little cute bat-shaped cookies. Would anyone like some?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Oh darn, we missed the surprise party. :frown: If anyone wants us we'll be jammin'. :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who said you missed the party? You're welcome to join us HTG and Animal, the party's still going on in the Floor 3 Common Room.
Hey Grover, did you like your presents? Well, there's an extra big one waiting for you downstairs in the shelter of the dorm's parking lot.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth: Hey there Grover,happy birthday. <gives Grover a nice shiny red box>

Floyd: What's happenin' my Super-buddy Grover,happy birthday! <handing Grover a large green-wrapped present>

Zoot: Hey uh,Grover...Yeah,happy birthday. Here's my present.<giving Grover a fuschia round package>

JFS: This party is fantastic!:excited:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Link: Hey, Grover I have a gift for you (hands Grover a large, flat package wrapped in orange paper).

Me: Hey, Grover, happy birthday. You da monster! I hope you like my gift (handing him a small gift bag). Hey, killer cookies Count and Dee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you liked them Ryan, and glad you and Link could make it to the party. Who wants some cake? And just where has Grover gotten to?
Well, hopefully we'll see him opening his presents soon.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Oh,I'll take some cake,please Count. Just easy on the icing,if you could.I have a sugar condition & don't want to be wired all day,lol. Yeah,where is the birthday monster? <looking around>

Status
Not open for further replies.