Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Grover! Statler and Waldorf heard there was a party so we thought we'd be polite and show up! Of course, I dont have birthdays for these guys anymore, it takes 3 cakes for the right number of candles to get on.

Statler: Hey you call this a party?
Waldorf: I've seen more exciting things in a chicken coop
Me: Sorry Grover. Bon anniversaire!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's your slice of cake JFS. Tried scraping off the excess, hope it's OK with the icing it does have. Anyone else want a piece? Think I'll have a bat-burger with some salad and some soda to drink.
Sure hope Grover shows up soon.

Well, got the documents I need for my research, gotta read them over the weekend or next week. Also hoping I can finish getting all my Muppet figure photos done and saved onto the master CD this weekend, but it's probably a lost cause.
Have a great time at this thing we call Grover's party.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: BYe, everyone, Animal and I are goin out to eat! See everyone tommorrow!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Helping self to a batty burger,loaded with condiments and a anti-acid on the side,just in case. This was sure a swell party,but it's time to get back to the room.See everyone later. *listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall*<no relation to Floyd Pepper> lol. Hey Kyle,wanted to ask you,if you know when the new Garfield Scavenger Hunt III will be running? Do we have to wait until Halloween for it? Did you get some nice presents there Grover?

Floyd: See ya later Homer and Animal, have fun eating out.

Dr. Teeth: *getting a fudgicle from the fridge* Let's play some mah-jong.

JFS: Ok,just one go round,then it's back to our studies.

Zoot: It's a deal.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, sure hope everyone had fun at Grover's party. Rully interested in knowing if Grover liked the presents we got him. Also curious to see just what he got. Anyway, what's this Garfield Scavenger Hunt 3? If it's a TV special, would like to know what date and at what time so not to miss it. Gotta get back to my projects down in my room. But fear not, there'll be a grand scavenger hunt here at the dorms on Halloween week.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: No,Count my friend. Garfield.com has two scavenger huntScary Scavenger Hunt 1(click here)games in the website,and I'm curious if the third will start on halloween? I'm going to start on my 12 Angry Men term paper for drama,then shower and bedski. Have a good night Count and fellow dormates. See you in the morning.

JFS: G'night with a song.:sing: (from the Linda Ronstadt episode):

We have been gay
Going our way
Life has been beautiful
We have been young
After you've gone
Life will go on
Like an old song we have sung

When I grow too old to dream
I'll have you to remember
When I grow too old to dream
Your love will live in my heart

So kiss me my sweet
And so let us part
And when I grow too old to dream
That kiss will live in my heart

And when I grow too old to dream
Your love will live in my heart
Oh your love will live in my heart

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Grover had a something come in the mail.

Grover: I Grover am here. Lets open my presents.

Herry: Yea. I'm hungry for some bat burgers.

Cookie M: Me know what me want. COOKIES!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, what do you want on your burger Herry? And which cookies does Cookie want? Hey Grover, there's a pile of presents there near the table for you. And there's a big one downstairs in the dormhouse's parking lot.
JFS and her roommates left their presents here, you can find which ones they are. Ryan and Link also dropped by and left some gifts. And the ones from Mokey and I are the ones wrapped with the bat-paper.
Hope you like them and happy birthday.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, what do you want on your burger Herry? And which cookies does Cookie want? Hey Grover, there's a pile of presents there near the table for you. And there's a big one downstairs in the dormhouse's parking lot.
JFS and her roommates left their presents here, you can find which ones they are. Ryan and Link also dropped by and left some gifts. And the ones from Mokey and I are the ones wrapped with the bat-paper.
Hope you like them and happy birthday.

Grover: Thanks Count. I loved it. *hugs Counts and goes to thank all the dormys for the presents*

Herry: Oh lets see......I want, lettus, tomatos, ketchup, mustard, pickles, peanut butter and grape jam. Oh and some hot sause.

Cookie M: Me take whatever you got Count. He he he he he!

I'll take a plain bat buger and some Dr. Pepper. Oh do ya'll have any of thoses spider fries? I would love some of them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing Herry. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Not rully that phased by what Herry wants on his burger. See, I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches myself. And grape jam goes great on the sausage patties from McDonald's Big Breakfast when assembling it into a sort of sandwich.
Hi Cookie, there are some cute little bat-shaped cookies and some adorable blue cookies JFS made. Which do you want?
Hi Kyle, got the Doctor Pepper in the fridge, I'll get you one now. Spider fries you said? Oh, do you mean "arañitas"? Well, yeah, think there are some in the ziploc bags in the fridge from our luau in the hottubs. Not to worry though, just a quick reheat in the toaster oven and they'll be as good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.