Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Kyle,Cookie,Herry & Grover.Grover's birthday,eh? Something to look forward to.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Hiya Kyle,Cookie,Herry & Grover.Grover's birthday,eh? Something to look forward to.:smile:
Hey there Dee.

Herry: Hey there.

Cookie M: Hiya.

Grover: Thanks Dee. *hugs Dee* Oh and if you can....I would like a new head set please.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: A new head set,with a tape deck or cd deck Grover? Love those furry hugs of yours.:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... let's see what can be done.
Maybe some of my floating candles on the cake...
Ask Uncle Deadly to come and play the organ for when we sing Happy Birthday to Grover...
And redecorate the third floor common room and parts of the dorm house with bits of blue fur...
Yes, the bits of blue fur would blend nicely with the Halloween decorations. Hope that's OK with you Grover, let us know if there's anything special you'd like.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Shhhhhhh Count. I know Grover knows his birthday is tomorrow but I want it to be a suprise.

Grover: I'm going to sleepy Kyle.

Ok Grover. We'll see you tomorrow for your wonderful b-day.

Grover: Ok Kyle. Good night Count.

Ok *whew* ok now we can talk. He'll love that idea Ed. I know he will. Oh the time of his b-day will be held around 6:00. Oh Dee he wants a CD one. Me and Grover are going to be gone for quite some time. That will be a good time to decreate. Me and the monsters have already got Grover something. He's been wanting his own motor scooter. Its his favorite color and has his name on his linense plate. Luis will bring the scooter by tomorrow afternoon. Just let someone be here to get it from him. Thanks Ed. I'll talk a little more in the moring. Good night Ed. Have a nice sleep tonight.

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, I thought the presidential debate stunk. Bush kept talking about education instead of the assigned topics. You guys didn't miss anything.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did he keep on yammerin' about his own edumacation?
Best line and a funny one too for me was the following.
Senator Kerrie: "Being lectured by Mr. Bush on fiscal matters is like being lectured by Tony Soprano on law and order."
Well, hope you guys will be here tomorrow afternoon for a nice quiet dinner.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Did he keep on yammerin' about his own edumacation?
Best line and a funny one too for me was the following.
Senator Kerrie: "Being lectured by Mr. Bush on fiscal matters is like being lectured by Tony Soprano on law and order."
Well, hope you guys will be here tomorrow afternoon for a nice quiet dinner.
Yes, that was a funny line.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Well, I thought the presidential debate stunk. Bush kept talking about education instead of the assigned topics. You guys didn't miss anything.
I wish they had actually answered the questions they were asked. :boo:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Morning Count,hope you slept well. Kyle,what is Grover's favorite color,<whispering>is it blue? LOL I'm going to bake special cookies for the party,not saying what kind though.I finally got to see Muppets Magic on video last night,to see a young Jim Henson,perform again was awesome & to see how a lot of those sketches became future sketches was neat. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.