Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Let's see. <rustling paper> Cellular,First Daughter,Ghost in the Shell,Hero,Mr. 3000,Napoleon Dynamite,Shark Tale,Taxi,Without a Paddle,The Bourne Supremacy,The Forgotten,Friday Night Lights,Ladder 49,Raise Your Voice,Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow,Wimbledon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the food's here.
*Unveils seafood fare laid out on the common room table.
We got some Maryland crabcakes, fried clams and tartar sauce, steamed veggies, garlic shrimps with the tails still attached (which is how I like to eat them), some whole wheat bread, and a big tub of New England clam chowder.
Gonna serve myself some of the chowder, shrimps, and salmon filet. Gonna be rooting for the Bo Sox to win tonight's game. Some of us will be watching it in the common room's TV, you're all invited.
Oh yeah, almost forgot, there's also some octopus salad here for whoever wants it. Rully good, another one of my faves.
And there'll be some Boston cream doughnuts for dessert, along with some good ol' New York cheesecake.
Eat up and have a good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walks into dorms......

Hey there guys. Sorry we ran out on ya'll like that. Me and the monsters had to help my parents move.

Grover: Man I haven't worked that hard in my life time.

Herry: Oh come on Grover. I know I got my exercise. Lift 1 2 lift 1 2.

Cookie M: Me got lost of cookies from helping Kyles parents. Oh Kyle can we go back sometime. *on furry knees* PLEASE!!!

Cookie we'll go back sometime in the in the fall of this year. You do know I don't have classes. I'm here to just have my own place to stay. Hope none of the keepers find out or we're out of here. We'll I'm glad we're back in ready for some halloweening around.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: <waking up to smells of home> *heading off to common room* This all looks sooo great,thanks Count. <taking little helpings for each of us,and putting each plate on a serving tray> You really know how to treat us right.:flirt: Homer,I would like to see Friday Light Nights or Ladder 49,but that's me.

<snores can be heard from the other bunks>

Dr. Teeth: *talking in his sleep* Ah,the aromas of the sea.:big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Stupid Yankees.

Thanks for the grub, Count. I love seafood. Unfortunately, it does not dull the pain of a Yankees victory. Silver lining: coughing up seven runs after they'd been up by eight for most of the game. Maybe these Yanks will wear down after all.

Link: I've always liked baseball. I like soccer and hockey too. The only sport I never really enjoyed was football.

Me: I think I can guess why.

Link: Yeah, I can remember the trauma of being handed my first football and hearing someone call it a pigskin. I cried for weeks.

Me: Sorry, bud. Here, have a Twinkie.

Link: (gingerly holds Twinkie in both hands and quietly munches)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, turned off the radio after it was 8-0 in favor of New York. Got the final score during an update while watching Mike & Mike in the Morning.
Those guys are funny sometimes. So, are you supporting the campaign to save Twinkies from bankrupcy? And they have yet to answer the really pressing question... if the Yankees are Pedro's daddy, then who's his mommy? And what did he do to get replaced in that family by a Cabbage Patch doll?
Heh, heh, if you've been watching the show you'll get that joke.
Anyway, hope for a Bostonian bounce-back after last night's Manhattan Melodies murder.
Have a great night.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm watching the presidential debate this evening. Anyone wanna join me?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone knows what tomorrow is?

Grover: I know I Grover do.

Cookie M: Its cookie day tomorrow.

Grover: Nope Cookie. *shakes head*

Herry: Is it thanksgiving?

Grover: Your wrong Herry. Its my Birthday tomorrow.

Herry & Cookie:It is?

Duh guys. It says so on the calander. Look! *points to the 14th of October*

Herry: Is there going to be a party?

Cookie M: Will there be cookies too?

Yes Herry and Cookie. Count? Count? There you are. Are you going to be able to be here to help w/ the party decerations and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.