Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: <double-take> Oh, nice schtick. Hey, I'll make you a deal; I'll give you back this key for room 24 and a kiwi for the key to room 23, where we're signed up to stay.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(In room 7, a pot of stew is bubbling on the stove, two loaves of bread are cooling on the counter, David Benoit is playing on the stereo and the five tenants are goofing off one way or another.)

Storyteller: (looking out window, while transcribing some old epic) Hmm...that's an awful storm blowing through outside.
Beige: (reading a magazine) A real screamer, it is...and was it just me or did you guys see Muppaphones running loose in the hallway?
Nora: (playing Clue with Erin and Scooter) Well, Marvin's living in the dorms now so maybe they're making a run for it. Your move, Scooter.
Scooter: (rolling dice) Okay...Mr. Green, in the billiard room, with the wrench. (pause) You know, why can't they just look at the body and tell how the guy died?
Erin: I've got the wrench and the billiard room. (sets cards on table) Well, maybe Dr. Bob was doing the autopsy. (chuckle) Sorry, Rowlf.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: Oh, thanks Caitlyn! <Looks at basket of Muppaphones> <looks at "camera"> Talk about goin' outta the fryin' pan into the fire. Marvin hits 'em, but nobody knows what the Swedish Chef'll cook up next. <Looks at basket> <looks at "camera"> Or who. <To Erin> I don't do autopsies. They're way too stiff.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: Not only that, they're dead depressing.
Storyteller: There will be a moment of silence for that joke that just died.

(moment of silence)

Scooter: Your turn, Erin.
Erin: Okay...(rolls dice) Mrs. Peacock, in the lounge, with the knife.
Nora: I've got the knife and Mrs. Peacock.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Gets up, goes to door, and pokes head out* Hi Cait, how're you doing? I don't know how well you'll remember me and my fraggle roommates; I wasn't around much last term.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
(as the door to Room #19 opens)

Gillis: You know, I think we're developing a tardiness problem.
Kim: Do you hear anyone complaining - besides you guys, that is?
Fraggles: (reluctantly) No...
Kim: That's what I thought. Well, here we are for another year, gang.
Boober: And better late than never.
Mimzy: Enough standing around talking; let's unpack!
Kim: Good idea, Mims.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oops... Sorry bout that Rowlf, had you confused with, erm, never mind. *Swaps keys with him. Now have you seen the senic that belongs to all of us here at the dorms? Yes... Ar Senic & Lace. I know that's an old joke, but this is an old home. *Chuckles and leaves mysteriously and invisibly... So mysteriously and invisibly... Well, how did I leave? I don't know, it was a mysterious and invisible means of escaping out of this post.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, how sweet! Thanks!
Wembley: Say, they're cute!
Gobo: *takes a look* They are cute!
Wembley: So can we keep them? Huh, can we?
Gobo: Wembley!
*laughing* Sure, might be nice to have pets.
MPKate *MP = muppaphone* We are not pets!
Sorry, sorry! Companions then.
MPKate - That's better!
I'll have to ask Ed's permission, but I'm sure he won't have a problem with it.
Wembley: Oh wow, this is gonna be great! Thanks Caitlyn!
Gobo: Yeah, thanks Cait!
We're gonna have to pay you and youre roommates a visit some time. So, Digit's joined you, eh? I'm not so familiar with JHH, but based on the little bit I've heard, is it just me, or does he remind you a little bit of Fozzie? Hmmm, maybe a combination of him and Gonzo? And not just because of the voice, although as far as I'm concerned, that's a bonus, since Gonzo is my favorite muppet. Sorry, I'm babbling again. I do that a lot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A furry violet MP with a left-eyed monacle and green cape waddles by, counting all the resident MP's.

The real thing walks behind, taking in the air of being back home at the dorms, checking in and shaking hands or giving hugs... *Secretly getting a few insights for the true master upon his return for Thursday Night TV.

:batty: 10 campers remaining, vonder who'll be next to get woted off as the countdown continues.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: Thanks Ed, and I'll get you that kiwi... When I've collected on that bet! <Goes outside to where Robin and Chef are waiting with all their stuff> Has Lisa figured out yet that we're not on the roof anymore?
Lisa: <still perched on ball with laptop in lap and notebook in hand, scratching head with other hand, now wearing headphones> <mumbles> Pen... pen... <looks around> Pe--Oh. <takes pen from notebook> ...Whuwuz I... <blink> <mumbles/sings> I want the twisted nights... sick delights...
Rowlf: <double-take> Nope. She hasn't noticed.
Robin: I think she's listening to her villain music. Again.
Rowlf: Because she needs music to be evil now.
Robin: <Shrug>
Chef: Shmurken de moovie de stuupenda stuffena ooonsie de rooomsie nuur?
Rowlf: Right! Let's hurry up and get this stuff inside before Lisa notices and I lose the bet.
Chef: ...WEET! Shmer--Shmergle de woosh de insie seed? Mer de pruuutee dur... <Stretches out on a chair, props feet up, and sets hands behind head> Luuben de zeeeetsen un de breee de furshen de air...
Rowlf: <Chuckles> Afraid of losin' the bet, Chef? You were a lot more confident last night.
Chef: <sits up and waves hand in front of Lisa's face>
Lisa: <continues staring blankly somewhere between the laptop and the notebook, humming>
Chef: Meer de loogy lorg de wurr!
Robin: She IS really out of it. ...Is she okay?
Lisa: <suddenly sits up straight and starts singing> Pa-the-tic, POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS! In PAIN! In NEED! This one longing to be thinner, that one WANTS to get the girl, and do I HELP them? Yes INDEED!
Rowlf: ...Yup, she's just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.