Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks guys, it sure is great to have made some new friends like you and Miss Claudia. *Shakes Bunsen's hand. *Hugs Beaker. Please take these as a thank-you to Claudia, and make sure she shares them with you... *Hands the smart scientists a bag filled with double dipped choc. brownies and coconut kisses.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *bounces around room* It's here! It's here! It's finally here!
Clifford: Here he goes again...
Rizzo: What's here?
Ryan: The pinnacle of my action figure collection!
Clifford: I thought that was the Mayhem Stage?
Ryan: It was! Now it isn't!
Gonzo: What is, then?
Ryan: *clears throat* SUUUUUUUUUUUUU-PER GROVER!
Uncle Deadly: *shakes head* Get back to writing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh! Breaking news!
*Wreckingball crashes through the Newsman's news room at KMUP-TV Studios.

Did he arrive packaged as Super Grover or Grover Kent?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen: *Smiles triumphantly* Alrighty, toodle-loo! Once again enjoy the day! *Waves and reverently gets the little sweets into his large green hands* I may have to hide this from the Miss. Remember how she gets with these little delights. As we enter the room we must be surrepticious, intelligent, and sly!

Beaker: Mee mee! *Thanks Eddie from afar* *Chocolate stains all over his mouth* *Munch*

Bunsen: *Does not take notice* *Stuffs sweets into his lab pocket* *Hums*

Beaker: *does the same*

--

Claudia: *Doing complex calculus* Hey guys...ugh math is a killer! Anyway, what did Eddie say? :3

Bunsen: He was thankful. : D

Claudia: Aw, I am so glad. That big lug! *Sees Beaker's chocolate mustache* HE GAVE US CHOCOLATES? :3

Bunsen: Oh, wonderful Beaker, you blew our only protection of her untameable hyperness. *Frowns*

Claudia: GIMME GIMME GIMME! *Dives into Bunsen's pocket* Nums nums for Claudia. <3

Bunsen: D: Could I atleast take a gander of that Brownie? I should like to taste test it for any hidden poisions...

Claudia: Chya right. Like Ed would do that. Nice try little melon dude. XD *Eats with a glass of milk*

Beaker: *Munches*

Bunsen: *Eats the coconut kisses* Oh how delightfully tasteful but oh how dreadful the fat! That will soon go to your tummy!

Claudia: Stop trying to scare meee! I could burn it off at the Gym! *Giggly*...*Song starts* CHOCOLATE IS FOR MEEE! I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS FREE! CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEEEEE!

Beaker: *Stops the record player*

Bunsen: >_> That was odd.

Claudia: ;_; awww.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh good. Got mine as SG too. It was better of them to put the knob in his neck instead of the multiple heads like what happened with Super Beaker. And the best thing... That phone booth! Oh how it trumps the Bill & Ted one I have. Pity my display's in shambles, all the figures lying down on the shelves. Guess they need someone to get 'em back into shipshape. Oh well. Rully glad you have a new addition to your collection Prawnidew.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, mine came packaged as Super Grover too. I love that figure. It's still in the box too. Actually, all my figures are still in the boxes...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno why you haven't broken him free from his casing... Plenty of good comic photo potential between him and Koozbane Kermit or just good ol' Kermit.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dunno why you haven't broken him free from his casing... Plenty of good comic photo potential between him and Koozbane Kermit or just good ol' Kermit.
True. I guess I just haven't found a place for them yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That's too bad Bry. But so long as they're all in good storage and you can find em all, that's the important thing.
*To both Bry and Ryan, you have to be careful when rotating the arms. Super Grover has full 360º articulation in his shoulders, but his arms are bendie wires so handle them with care, especially when fitting the cloth trenchcoat over his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.