Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

mupitz

Reaction score
*Mupitz & Mokey enter the hall carrying boxes*

Me: Hi everybody! It’s so great to be here in the muppet dorm. I was lucky enough to get a veteran resident, Mokey Fraggle, to help ease my transition.

Mokey: It is my pleasure to help you with this new phase in your life experience.

Me: Well, time to get moved in, we’ll be in room 7 if anyone wants to stop by later for hot chocolate and doozer munchies.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Vic - Welcome Mupitz! Mokey, I don't think we've had the pleasure, nice to meet you!
Ernie - Wow, Mupitz and Mokey! Those names both begin with the letter M!
Bert - Ernie, we've done that bit before!
Ernie - She's a Fraggle Bert, do you really think they watch television in Fraggle holes?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving back at the dorms. Ah, I see Mupitz has finally gotten here. Well then, I may be losing a roommate but were gaining a new boarder. Happy to have you here Mupitz, let me get the key and I'll take you to your room.
*Runs hand along the lobby's back wall finding the marble 7.
OK, let's go. Mokey, you think we oughta treat her to the quick drop? OK then, step fright this way.
*Ushers Mupitz and Mokey through the two sets of doors to the Floor 2 Common Room's fireplace.
The thing is, that these fireplaces have a dumbwaiter elevator inside them.
*Presses button and all go inside. *Descend down to the bottom floor.
Now that we're here on Floor 1 or the basement room, we just have to turn to our left, and it'll be the last door down on our left. *Passes by own room, unoccupied room, and Vic's room.
OK, here we are, Room #7, it's fright next to the one with Vic and Bert and Ernie. My bats will be by shortly with your luggage. Hope you have a good time.

If she wants, Mokey can come over to my room and get whatever stuff she wants to take to her new room. Would say that she'd definitely have to pick up Lanford and take him to their new room too.
Oh yes, and don't forget to tell us how you plan on decorating your room. Post a descript as soon as it's ready.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*A shadowy silhouette appears at the lobby desk. "Yes, this is the place, the inwitation I got says to come and join him as his new roommate here at the MC Dorms."
*The sound of a lively chattering bat's squeaks can be heard over the stranger's shoulders. "Let me see, the letter of the day says to meet him or to go straight to Room #1 on Floor 1. Ah ha! He knows I love numbers so, this'll be the perfect college hexperience for us both!"

*The new boarder spots the wall with the keys behind the lobby desk. "Oh my! Such a lovely sight, I must count the numbers here on this lobby desk."
*Bat squeaks are heard again. "Oh yes, let's get downstairs to our room and meet our host."
*Both pass through the doors and into the dumbwaiter elevator inside the furnace. "Mmm, such a frightly touch, I must recommend it to all my fiends."
*Both passengers dissembark and knock on the door to Room #1.

Yes? Who's there? *Opens door and rejoices.
Ah ha, it is none other than my namesake, my mentor, my leige, the Count von Count!
CvC: "You're too kind, is this where we will stay here in the dorms?"
Yes, you'll be staying with me Eduardo, better known here on the boards as The Count (MC), but I'll differ my title to you my lord. Oh, and you brought Batty Bat with you, how nice. Hope he and Bella, my own pet bat, get along well.

Count: "You have a pet bat two? That's 2, 2 beautiful bats!"
*Thunder can be heard from outside. Ah, now that's what I like to hear. Come inside, the bats will bring your luggage down soon, we have to brainstorm over how to decorate the place.
Count: "Just so long as there are numbers ewery vhere I'll be happy."
Ah, we'll have to invite our other SS friends and dormhouse friends to say hello once the room's ready. But if you should meet them around, I'm sure they'll be happy to stop a moment and let you count them and their hellos.

*Door closes behind both counters and their bats, as the planning begins.
Have a good sleep everyone, and may your counting always be kind.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Count. Its will be nice to have a new face in our dorms here. Can't wait for the # of the day.

Grover: Oh Count Von Count is here. How great!!

Herry: Did we ever get Cookie?

Grover: Yep. He's right over there. *points to Cookie proped beside a couch asleep*

Herry: Glad to see that those cookies didn't do anything bad to Cookie.

Grover: Same here. Oh hey there Mokey. Glad to see you w/ a new border. Hi there mupitz. (could I have your real name)

Herry: Nice to meet you too. *shakes hands*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: "Ah ha! My good friends from Sesame Street are here. Cookie, Grover and Herry too. That's 3, 3 furry lowable monsters!"
Hey guys, glad to see Cookie's catching his just desserts.

Well, the room's being planned fright now, gonna see how we fit some of the larger pieces of furniture.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Finally finished my book late last night,woke up with a sore throat,oh bother.I made myself some tea,if anyone needs me,I'll be in our room;so's to not get anyone else sick. Welcome to the dorms Count von Count<bowing>.I shall be looking forward to seeing you,when you get settled in your room(and when I'm better).Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Floyd: Hey J,here's the throat drops that you wanted.

J: Thanks Floyd.You're a real pal.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you get better soon JFS. Don't worry, as soon as the room's ready, you and the band will be the first 1's we invite down here.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hello Mupitz! Glad to see you at the dorms! And Count von Count! I thought I heard thunder.

Link: Thunder scares me.

Me: Well guess what, good buddy, you're gonna have to get used to it. Count von Count is here, and he is here to stay. And as we all know, thunder follows him wherever he goes.

Link: Do you have earplugs?

Me: Sure, here you go. Now take those blasted mint Oreos and dump them down the garbage chute. I've had to read like crazy to finish all five of the Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy series. Still can't believe we fell asleep all that time. I'm just glad Vic Romano's okay, and hopefully Cookie Monster and christy b and Pepe and Uncle Deadly didn't overdo it.

mupitz

Reaction score
Becky: Okay, Mokey, so I was thinking bunkbeds. We could hang fabric from the top bunk and make the bottom bed cave-like for you. That will also give us some more space in the room. I have a bureau, a love seat and a little entertainment center with my tv, stereo and tivo on it. You know us Silly Creatures and our gadgets. And lots of plants, of course. What do you think?

Mokey: Hmmm, yes, yes, I think that would be lovely. Of course, Langford will need a special place.

Becky: Of course. We could have hanging plants and standing plants and a little herb garden. I have a collection of framed pressed flowers, herbs and leaves. I also have a little sound machine that plays birds chirping, babbling brooks and dripping water for relaxation that I thought may remind you of home, Mokey. Do you think anyone would mind if my guinea pigs came to stay with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.