Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
huh?
hey left these oreos all the way out here,
Hey Vic, Ber, Ernie these yours?
Pepe- Maybe we could try some ok?
well, we might as well, Its not like they will knock us out or anything.
*Pepe and UD eat the Oreos*
THONK!!
*Crash to the floor to sleep*

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Me: My God! Link, what have we done?

Link: Looks like we've started an epidemic.

Me: I'm glad Vic's okay, but what to do with Uncle Deadly and Pepe? Count, may we have some WakeUP Juice for these two? People...the Oreos are dangersous! Chocolatey, crunchy, and oh so minty, but please stop eating the Oreos! Link! What are you doing? Don't eat those!

Link: But creamy filling between two chocolate wafers...num num num...ooooh, feeling sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me: Oh boy. Sorry everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh heh, here you go Ryan. *Hands small gallon bottle with WakeUp Juice. Thought this would be handier for you, just fill everyone's glasses and give them a shot. If you need a refill, LMK. Maybe we should just give these Oreos to our resident grouch and leave him be till he wakes up of his own accord. C'mon, I got some regular Oreos, much better than those new-fangled variations. Also got Social Tea and Chips Ahoy, they go great with a tall frosty glass of milk.

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys. How's it goin? I just caught up with what went on at the party. As far as me goes I'm exahusted. I'm working too many hours.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You say you're exhausted Christy? Then here, try one of these delicious mint Oreo cookies. They'll put you to sleep in an instant. BTW: How's Scooter? As for goings-on here at the dorms... Uncle Deadly (MC) and Pepe, and Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie moved in as new boarders. There's also someone who's thinking of moving in who wants Mokey as their roomie. And Mokey thinks that it's time for a change, so if that person does finally register here at the dorms, she'll move out and my namesake will move in as my new roommate.
Hope you get a good night's sleep and R.I.P.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey thanks Count. Scooter's fine. Got a call from him a few days ago. He'll be back when the semester starts again. Right now he's with his family and torturing his twin Skeeter. BTW. Doc wants to know if I can take care of Sprocket the next semester. He's going on a tour of Europe. I told him I'd have to check with you first.
*Looks at the Mint Oreos.
Mint and Chocolate you say??? My favorite flavor combination. Thanks. Besides if they'll conk me out that's a good thing too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Whats with the cookies?

Cookie M: Mmmmmm did me hear someone say cookies. Where are they? *runs around trying to find those sleepy cookies*

Herry: If he find them we're in big trouble.

Grover: Yep.

*Both Herry and Grover run after Cookie M.*

*sees everyone w/ those cookies* I'm not even going to eat any. Thanks but no thanks. *goes back in and watches some Simpsons episodes on my fifth sesason DVD*

christyb

Reaction score
Oh man I NEED the cookies. I've been drinking too many coffees. Well I gotta go so I'll take a few for the road and Eat them when I get back home. (BTW: By guys library's closing!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys what's up? Goes to Grover and Herry...
You can let him have these cookies, after he eats them, he'll go straight to sleep.
Hi Christy, I guess Sprocket can stay with you for the semester. Just make sure he gets along with the Fraggles who are boarding here at the dorms. And it's Ryan who says the mint Oreos conk you out, since he and Link had some back in November and are only waking up again just now.
Hope everyone has a good night's sleep.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: <note to self: do not eat mint-Oreos,just eat your own cookies,they've been making everybody fall asleep> *listening to Muppet Magic*

Status
Not open for further replies.