Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan JFS. Hope you get to start that book you're looking forward to. As for me, would like to finish photographing my collection but we'll see if the weather around these parts cooperates and gives me the proper daylight needed.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bert is currently taking care of the laundry, but Ernie and I heard a loud crash, like a vending machine fall over and spill out snacks, so we're gonna' go check it out. On our way there though, Ernie said he was gonna' go ask Kyle (who he insists calling Ernie81981!) and the rest of the monsters staying with them if they wanna' check it out with us.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Well a big old welcome to Vic Romano, Uncle Deadly, Bert, Ernie and Pepe. I'm still pretty groggy, and still not sure why Link and I both had the Van Winkle thing going. I'm going to write those guys at Nabisco and see just what they put in those new mint Oreos.

Link: But they sure are tasty (goes for one)

Me: Stop Link! We don't want to eat anything unusual...it could knock us out again.

Link: I'm scared!

Me: Me too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Vic - Mmm oreos...
Ernie - But Vic, they said taking those cookies may be dangerous!
Vic - Relax Ernie, taking candy from strangers is dangerous, taking it from people we've meet online is fun!
Ernie - But...
Vic - Back off, man! I need an oreo fix!!! So Docnzhoss, Link, nice to see you! Thanks for the welcome, Ah, I see you have oreos laced with something intriguing, may we have one?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's a bit of a bitter-sweet day here in the dorms. As most of you know, Mokey Fraggle's been my roomie since the beginning, from all the waaaaay back when the dorms first started. Well, it's been a great treat having her as my roommate, but someone else is hopefully moving into the dorms soon and Mokey thinks it's time for a change. So, I'm letting her stay with me till her new roommate shows up, if that person still wants to join us here at the dorms and have her as their roommate.

As for me, I'll be OK, cause the master of mathematics and the king of counting will be reunited at long last. Yeah, as soon as Mokey moves in with her new bunkmate, the Count von Count will grace the dorms with his presence and become my new partner in counting crime.
So, hope everyone else has a great day, waiting to see what happens next.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
These Oreos are probably gonna put you to sleep for quite some time...though I can't be for sure. It could have been that Holiday Spice Pepsi or some other strange mutation creation that we had never tried before. If you want these mint Oreos, here you go...eat them at your own risk, bwa-ha-ha!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey! Lookin' forward to meeting the Count, um... Count. Cool, oreos! Thanks Docnzhoss!
*Quickly devours cookies*
Err, I feel.... unh
*THUD Zzzzzzzz
Ernie - I told you not to eat those Vic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the weather's somewhat uncooperative at the moment, hope the rain dies down by the time my helper gets here. Yeah, I know it'll seem a bit confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. BTW: Ernie, make sure Vic drinks this, it's a glass filled with WakeUp Juice. That'll get him up and about for 10 seconds before his brain kicks in again.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Ernie pours the Counts pattented wake-up juice down Vic's throat*
Vic - Augh.... what happened?
Ernie - You passed out! Are you okay?
Vic - I guess... hey are those oreos? Can I have one?
Ernie & Bert - NO
Vic - Gees, alright, fine, don't share.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't get to take the pics I wanted of my figures, guess it'll have to be some other day. See, I'm taking pics of my figures for my personal collection album, and to create an overall Palisades Toys Muppets figures product guide. Got almost all the photos of everything else already, just gotta take pics of the S9 additions, Jim by himself out of the box, the S9 Group Photo, a few action shots, and then one last photo of my updated display. Not sure when the thing will be ready for showing, but know I'm at least working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.