Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Finally finished my book late last night,woke up with a sore throat,oh bother.I made myself some tea,if anyone needs me,I'll be in our room;so's to not get anyone else sick. Welcome to the dorms Count von Count<bowing>.I shall be looking forward to seeing you,when you get settled in your room(and when I'm better).Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Floyd: Hey J,here's the throat drops that you wanted.

J: Thanks Floyd.You're a real pal.
Sorry to hear about your sore throat, Dee. I'm suffering one myself this morning. If you like, I could bring you some hot green tea. That's what soothes me.

mupitz

Reaction score
Mupitz: wow Count and Count, we are so humbled by your awesome room!!!!

Mokey: Dee, would you like some radish dust tea, dear?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you dear ladies. Now then, if only we could get the castle in order along with all the castle-dwelling creatures. There's something that just makes me build my character-creating projects up and then just tear the whole thing down again. Guess I just have to make up my mind to go forward with what I've got. And I might just do that since there's a storyline I have in mind.
Count: "Yes, and we must remember to get the numbers polished so that each creature can have their own, so as to be counted up properly."
Agreed my fiend, just hope the rest of you guys have a good night.

Hey Herry, if we need to do any shopping at Wal-Mart, we'll be sure to go to the one you're workin' at buddy.

radio boy

Reaction score
I'm going away for 7 weeks to Texas. I'm going to rent a house across the road from TV's Hank Hill. HA Ha so i'm not going to be at the dorm. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, hope you have a great stay down there in the deep heart Radioboy. Your room will still be here when you get back. That is, unless you want to just leave the dorms altogether. LMK what your wishes are and I'll do my best to accomodate you and make it happen.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Have a safe trip Radioboy. Yeah,I could sure use some tea if you have some,Mokey and Ryan,that'll be great.Sorry to hear you've been under the weather too Ryan,bummer. I just made a quick dash to the store this morning,to get some more Puffs & some soup.I can take being sick in the: chest,throat,ears;but never in the nose,drives me bonkers.I should hopefully be well by the end of the week.Thanks all for the concern.

<Floyd>:sing:
Stay awake, don't rest your head
Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake, don't close your eyes

Though the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow's soft and deep
You're not sleepy as you seem
Stay awake, don't nod and dream
Stay awake, don't nod and dream

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'll be playing Prairie Dawn & myself .Prairie & I are alike because she is kind & patient and (not to pat myself on the back) but so am I :smile:
So here we go:
PD(carrying a backpack on her shoulders):Wow! I'm so excited about starting here,aren't you,Kathy?
Me:Yep...sure am! :smile:
PD:I'm glad we decided to become room mates.I like having fun,but I need to study too.
Me: I know. This college is a good one. They stress that you can have fun but work,too. So we're safe in both areas.
*entering MC Dorm & ringing the bell & hoping to get room #5*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Takin' care of some business.

Uh, "Yep" to what RadioBoy? You want to leave the dorms altogether? Or do you want us to keep your room for you? LMK and we'll take care of it.
Ah, it's great to see a new friend here at the dorms. Hello Kathy and Prairie Dawn. Unfortunately, Room #5's been taken by Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie. However, if you still want a room in the West Wing of Floor 1, Rooms #3 and #6 are still available. If not, LMK what numbered room you want and I'll help you out as best possible.
Have a great day, hoping for some better weather around these parts myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.