Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
ok here is my room layout.
As you come in through the door you can see the sofa whoch is faced towards the television.
directly behind the sofa is the small kitchen area, and opposite the side of the kitchen is me and Pepe's king size bed.
beside my bed I have a file with folders and documents to do with our puppet raid invoving me Vic, Christy and Beauregard.
on the wall you can see as you come into the room, there are pictures of me and Pepe out partying and on our wacky adventures.
Like the time we went to the glue factory. ah, good times! You remember that Pepe?

Pepe- oh si, si good times ok, good times! :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, don't worry about it Bert. The folks over at Palisades know that you're an important guy and they'll probably have more to show us at Toy Fair in February this year. Ken hinted that they might have some tentative S2 and/or S3 lineups by then. Also hoping my namesake gets his figural due, but I'm willing to wait till then just basking in the collection and how great it'll look till then. Besides, you know that the figures will get made cause they have to add in the set pieces to make the diarama of the Street itself. Check out the last MIC article in the Palisades Club site from last year and you'll see what I mean.

Hey UD (MC) and Pepe, need any help with the party there in your room? When's it gonna be? Just hope you guys don't get carried away with the ruckus partying.
At least there'll be some sort of lingering holiday party vibes for now, Three Kings' Day on the 6th and the Fiesta de San Sebastian on the 15th.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Yeh, could we get some snacks and stuff.

Pepe- Si, and could we get the electric mayhem to play at the party?

Oh and the swedish chef is comin to prepare the food!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, as far as the snacks and appetizers, I can help you with that. Just tell me when and at what time and I'll do my best. As for the EM, you'll have to talk to JaniceFerSure about that.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: What kind of music should we play at the fiesta Pepe,let us know,ok? As for me,my migraine is gone for the time being,thank goodness.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see you back in the pink JFS. The other new boarders here are Vic Romano, who's moved in with both Bert and Ernie. Not sure if they're around at the moment, but you can say hi to them when you see them.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Oh, and hiya Kyle... again, only now as Kyle and not Ernie81981!
*Ernie looks down slightly disappointed as their names are no longer exactly the same*
Sorry about that Erine. If it makes you happy I'll let you call me by that name if you want too.

Cookie M: Any sign for me of being a dolly?

Grover: Not Dolly Cookie. An action figure.

Cookie M: Me call it dolly got it.

Grover: Ok if thats right.

Herry: If you need anything moved I'll be willing to help ya'll.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, none yet Cookie. Though the original plans from the folks at Fun-4-All who originally had the license did plan for a figur... er dolly in your likeness, with a plate of cookies and a letter C Muppet.
But now the even better folks at Palisades have the license, and I wouldn't be surprised if your dolly were an anchor figure for any of the next few series. Guess we'll have to wait till Toy Fare in February to know something, tentative though it may be. Then again, I wouldn't worry about it, they know what they're doing over there at that company. And in my humble opinion, they might use their Rowlf figure from the Backstage playset as a reference in terms of the body and/or height. Course, the head would have to be changed, but I think it's a viable option.
Rully excited at the thought of getting Cabin Boy Gonzo and Rizzo and Super Grover this March.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Stupid math making me so tired...I'm hungry.
Animal: Animal heard about Pepe's fiesta.
HTG: Fiesta??? How about a "siesta"?! Zzzzzzzzz...
*HTG Falls alseep*
*Animal pokes his head of the dorm room dorr, and wanders into the hallway*
*Animal spots candy machine*
Animal: Oooohhh....Animal need candy!!!
*Animal starts shaking candy machine until it falls to the ground and all the food contained pours out*
*Animal looks side to side*
Animal: Animal go back to dorm room...
*Animal runs back to the room and slams the door.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks Count.Actually,I'm porcelain white,my Russian bloodline;but I know what you mean.:smile: I said hiya to Vic,Bert and Ernie/Uncle Deadly & Pepe(indirectly),when they moved in(about 25 posts back). I'm going to try and finish up Children of Dune(on last 100 pages),that way I can start Emperor of Dune tomorrow. Just looked up the words to Reunions Life is a Rock,man that song takes me back in time.:halo:

Status
Not open for further replies.