Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leads Vic and Bert and Ernie to their room. OK guys, we could reach Floor 1 or the basement floor by going back out to the stairwell and going down the stairs. But there's a quicker way, and a way I suspect Ernie might like better.
*Leads guests to the Common Room. You see this fireplace here in the back right corner of the Common Room? Well, I'll tell you a secret. There's one on every floor, and that's because these furnaces have a dumbwaiter elevator we all use to get from floor to floor.
*Presses button and dumbwaiter elevator opens up. OK, down we go.
*Arrives at Floor 1 Common Room and all leave the furnace. Now we just need turn to our left, and it'll be.. ah yes... the third door on our left.
*Hands key to Vic Romano. Hope you guys have a good time here at the dorms. You might note a few things. The room diagonally across yours to your left is the Laundry Room, and the one diagonally across yours to your right is Room #4 inhabited by Kevin and Fozzie Bear. Also, the room that Mokey and I share is the first one in this wing of the dormhouse after turning to the left when exiting the Common Room. If you need anything, knock or leave a note on the door or at the lobby's desk. One of my bats will spot it and LMK. Speaking of which, a bat or two or maybe Aaron our resident bellboy might be here later with your luggage.
Again, I extend a warm welcome to our newest boarders, and hope you have a great time herre.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Hey count is it cool if the swedish chef and lew zealand move in here?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you're happy with the current accomodations UD. BTW: You might want to capitalize Pepe's name, it sounds like "peep" without the capital P. Just thought you'd want to know.

Oh yes, before I forget, as soon as you new guys are settled in your respective rooms... Please give us a descript of how you envision your rooms to look like, catering to the tastes/needs of both yourselves and your particular roommates. It's your room, so you guys have free license to decorate it as you see fit. Hope this helps and have a great time.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bert - Oh boy, the Laundry room is so close to ours!
Ernie - Oh good, Bert! I'm glad you're happy. Me an' Vic would love to stay and help you unpack, but we're gonna' head back to the dorm's pool!
Vic - Yeah, Uncle Deadly has a blast from a Supersoaker with his name on it!
Bert - Ernie! Vic! I can't unpack all by myself!
Ernie - Sure you can Bert! It'll just take longer! *snickers*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats show up at Rooms #20 and #5 with luggage from new guests.
*Bats stay behind to help Bert unpack his and Ernie's and Vic's stuff where he tells them to.
Well, hope my little ones helped you out Bert. Now maybe you can run off and join the others at the pool for the water fight. Just stay clear of my Hydra Zord, I'm there to police the fight and make sure things don't get out of control.
Heh, I just know Ernie took his Rubber Duckie with him to the pools to help Vic. Well, have fun and hope to see you guys back here soon.

BTW: UD and Pepe, when's the housewarming party? LMK if you need help with anything, might bring some 7-layer salad if you want some.
OK, gonna get some food from the kitchen. Good night to all.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hiya Uncle Deadly,what's shakin' Pepe? Hey there Vic,Bert & Ernie,how's it going? Hope you all enjoy your stay here in the dorms. I just bought myself a new calender for the new year & I'll be transferring my info. from last year's into the new one.That's what I'm doing for awhile.

Well.....................I feel all right-SHOUT!
You know you make me want to (SHOUT)
Throw my hands back and (SHOUT)
Throw my head back and (SHOUT)
Kick my heels up and (SHOUT)-Come on now
Don't forget to say you will
Don't forget to say-ay-ay-ay-ay (SAY YOU WILL)
Say it right now baby (SAY YOU WILL)
Come On-Come On (SAY YOU WILL)
Say it right heeeere-Come on y'all
(SAY) Say that you love me (SAY) Say that you need me
(SAY) Say that you want me (SAY) You wanna be with me (SAY)-
Come on now (x4)
I still remember, when you used to be 9 years old, yeah, yeah
I was a fool for you from the bottom of my soul, yeah-yeah
And now that you've grown up , I want to let you know yeah-yeah
You want to leave me-You want to let me go-

I want you to know, I said I want you to now right now
You've been good to me baby, Better than I've been to myself, hey-hey
And if you ever leave me, I don't want nobody else no-no
I said I want you to know, I said I want you to know right now

Yeah, yeah-Yeah, yeah, yeah
Come on now, Come on now
Oh all right, Oh all right
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (x4)
All-All right (x4)

Now wait a minute- I feel a~l~l~l~l~l~l~l right-
Now that I've got my woman- I feel a~l~l~l~l~l~l~l right-
Every time I think about you, You feel so good to me
Throw my hands back and (SHOUT)
Throw my head back and (SHOUT)
Kick my heels up and (SHOUT)
Come on now, Come on now
Hey-ey easy, Hey-ey easy
A little bit softer now...
A little bit louder now... Shout now-jump up and shout now
Everybody shout now-Come on and shout now
Shout, shout, shout...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here I thought you were going to have a quiet night in your room JFS. Well, hope you and the band rock on into the joyousness of the New Year. Will probably watch some TV in a little while, Grim Adventures and then my Monday Night ritual.
Mokey: "Welcome to all the new boarders here at the dorms, hope you have a very pleasant time during your stay."
Good night everyone, and here's to...

*Sing: Old friends, new friends, home for the holidays. We'll all be home for Christmas.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Awww...Mondays. Can't help but dislike them. And what's is worse is that I've got a math paper to do! Ugh...so many questions...I think I'll take a break.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Ernie begins to bang drums along with JFS while she sings*
Bert - Ernie will you knock that off!
Vic - Hey Bert, here's more laundry for you old buddy! It's all wet towels and clothes from the water fight at the pool!
Bert - Vic, I can't...
Ernie - Bert! Would you mind not yelling? I can't hear JaniceFerSure!
Bert - Ernie, I...
Vic - Bert, you're dripping water all over the floor and the Count's bats just helped clean everything up, try and be more careful, will ya'?
Bert - *sigh*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hears familer voices.........

Cookie M: Me hear Ernie and Bert.

Grover: Your right Cookie.

Herry: Oh boy more SS resadince.

Glad to have you here Ernie and Bert. *shakes hands w/ Vic* Glad to have you too Vic. The Monsters are glad to see more of there SS friends board here.

Hey over there UD and Pepe. What up?!

Status
Not open for further replies.