MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watching all and eating some 7-layer bar pieces. *At Vicki's makeover, thinks of either the end scenes of Grease or just after the makeover musical number from Earth Girls Are Easy, another cheesy sci-fi/romance movie.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <sitting up in bed, glares at cell phone in hand> <chucks cell phone across the room and watches it fall to the floor, back plate coming off with a satisfying clatter>
Rowlf: <curled up in doggie bed> <lifts head> ...Whu was that?
Lisa: <glaring in general direction of cell phone> ...Guys stink. ...Really, REALLY stink. ...Men are okay. Gentlemen are awesome. But guys... <shakes fist> MISERABLY fail.
Rowlf: ...Oh... Ex, again?
Lisa: <sarcastically> Gee, how'd ya guess?
Rowlf: ...It's all in the subtle details.
Lisa: <sigh> <sinks back against bed> When I take that roadtrip, in... twelve days and counting... I'm turning my cell phone off, and leaving it here. I am NOT letting him ruin my vacation.
Rowlf: ...<Nods> Seems reasonable.
Lisa: And I am SO not even going to THINK about going on ONE SINGLE DATE for at LEAST another year.
Rowlf: ...That seems less reasonable.
Lisa: ...Yeah, well... Guys... <smirk> To misuse a quote from my Foot, guys are "the drink of the acidic water at the bottom of the worst minds." ...When SHE said it, she was refering to an energy drink. But it applies to guys too.
Rowlf: ...If you say so. <settles back into doggie bed> Sleep well.
Lisa: <mutters> Fat chance... <Stares at the ceiling for a bit, then rolls out of bed and pulls on robe> I'm gonna walk around. See you in the morning. <shoves feet into slippers and slips out into the hallway>

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (reading the newspaper in the common room)

Pearl (plops down on the sofa, making it creak): So, how many're comin' to that little shindig?

Kelly (shrugs): Ailie, Cait, Ed ... and their roomies ... I think Lisa might be. I heard her say something of a roadtrip around the time we're going on ours, but I didn't catch the specifics. *grins* I already have lots of cool images in my head, thanks to Jareth.

Pearl: Oh?

Kelly (nods): Yeah, I woke up from a dream where I just sorta faded from view in my bedroom and ended up in a cleaned up version of the throne room, half made up like the ballroom scene. Jareth was singing to me. I was wearing that BA white dress. *long pause* Then Sarah shows up with blue glitter in her hair, all "You have no power over me, Jareth" and all ... and I was ticked off she interrupted what was GOING to be a very romantic scene. She's such a jealous loser. *grins* I woke up before the obligatory jealous catfight. I totally would've owned her. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Better Sara show and you wake up than Mezumi latch you in her solidified mist chains. *Chuckling while chugging along once again. *Hums. We're picking up steam...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (rolls eyes): Pffbt. I'm not scared of Mizumi. Just throw some kitty litter all over and WHOOSH she's absorbed and out of your hair.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you should share such :wisdom: with Toby then? :smirk: You know, for some reason, I picture her as the actress who played Zelda Spellman from the Melissa Joan-Hart version of Sabrina, but with a longer black-haired wig and a wet satisfied look on her face. Oh well. *Digs out cereal bol and festoons with dried fruits.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (nods): Most youtube vids use footage of the White Queen from Narnia. I must say the powers and look are really similar. Toby's married now. Let his wife fix him up. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Jadis? Dunno, she was more of a Snow Queen/Witch in my mind. But anaway... Toby, married? Guess I need that last chapter from RTL3.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Oh, no, not manga Toby! Toby Froud! He married some chick named Sarah. A lot of funny jokes popped up in my head to keep me from getting jealous. He's such a handsome young man and I'm a sucker for an accent. *laughs*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *still wearing her princess dress, is scrubbing the entire room spotless* Come my little friends as we all sing along to a happy little working soooong....

Sweetums: *sitting in his chair trying as hard as possible to ignore her*

Bean: *helping Alex clean while singing along*

Animal: *staring at Alex with wide eyes, unsure of what to make of this*

Status
Not open for further replies.