MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (giggles): Ah ... you've been reading Kelly's thing about that video game, heehee! I do know she had really strong feelings for you ... but ... and this is no criticism, mind you ... she felt ... well ... that you liked her ... but not in that way. *smiles meekly* She KNOWS Spike really did love her. I think she just kind of assumed you were just trying to be nice when she felt lonely. It didn't go unappreciated. You've been one of the rare male creatures to be nice to her ... on a consistent basis. You should probably talk to Spike when he shows up. *pause* You remember Kelly comes here assuming that room 2 uses her fic world chronology, right? I recall reading that Spike ends up marrying that Thighs of Thunder female eventually ....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's only cause I don't have any experience there to have a friendship go further. But I do consider her a very fond friend as well. *Hugs Pin lightly. *Sets her and the scooter back down. Who knows... That fic chronology might come true, or not, but at what costs?
*Clouded surface on the crystal ball reveals nothing.

Just tell Kelly we hope she's happy.
*Gets lost in a dream...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (appears to Ed in a dream, dressed in Sarah's ballroom gown, smiling): Hi, Ed. I can hear you calling for me. *gently takes him by the hand as the landscape transforms into the hedge maze and slowly dances as petals fall from the sky* I try not to read between the lines. At least, not in matters of love. Like His Majesty the Goblin King told Sarah ... "what's said is said". The opposite is also true. *brings him closer, singing* As the pain sweeps through ... makes no sense for you ... every thrill has gone ... all you had to do is call ... I'll say yes if you do-o-o ... thus the world fell down .... *stops singing and caresses his cheek* I confess my feelings for you now. My heart has skipped a beat around you ever since we've met. *frowns* I will not let another human male destroy my heart, however. It's why I went to the Goblin King, begging to be his heir, so I would never be hurt again in the human world. Yes, Spike may one day return to his world, but I know what goes on in his very soul. *sings softly* I'll make him happy, each time he holds me ... and he will follow where his heart shall lead ... I know I'm all ... he ever ... needs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Still in the dream... Ed dressed in Jareth's finery, holding Kelly gently but firmly as they glide. Trust me, as the ruler of my own land, I understand the need to find your smile when the whole world's faded to nothing more than shadows.

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for caring.
The world holds so many histories.
A person's heart is the greatest Mystery.
Friendship starts, and from there it grows.
Into something cherished, like the bloom of this rose.
Think not of black as the color of death.
Rather as the perfume of the night's heddy breath.
Your happiness is something that should be.
Noone has the right to keep it from thee.
So I'll end the dance.
And take the chance.
And set this dove free.

The dream begins to shroud as both dancers continue... The ofuscation created due to one of them waking momentarily.

Mmm, it's amazing how sometimes clarity can come to you in a dream. At least one as strong as that.

*A black rose bloom nestled around a turtle dove bat ornament has somehow found its way into Room 2, a gift for the future mistress of the maze.

Status
Not open for further replies.