MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Scary dramatic organ music underscores her announcement. Ah, the plot thickens. The vet you say? What frailties shall this new visit reveal? How will you ever coax them into going? Answers abound... Though you'll have to tune in to next week's thriiiiiiilling installment of Veterinarian's Hospital, the stooooory of a quack who's gone to the dogs. Next time, we'll hear Nurse Kelly say... :flirt: :sympathy:
Kelly (laughs): They like going. They don't like the ride there, but they like the people. They usually sleep until they get their shots. :stick_out_tongue: That, and we realized before their first vet visit that the trick is to wear them out before you go. That way, they don't have the energy to misbehave. *long pause, grinning* And yes, I can't help but think of Rowlf every time we go. *laughs*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *sitting on the floor working on the illustrations for her book*

Sweetums: How's it coming?

Alex: Great! If I keep making this kind of progress I'll be able to finish this draft by the end of the month.

Bean: Wow! I can't wait to read it!

Alex: Well, it's a children's book, so there will be more pictures than words. It'll be right up your alley!

Bean: Oh yay! *gets a book off of the shelf* Sweetums, will you read me a story?

Sweetums: Sure little buddy! *takes the book and sits in his chair, setting Bean on his knee* Let's see... "No Carrots for Harry"...

Alex: Good choice Bean! That was always one of my and my sister's favorites.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (just got back from the vet): I'm back.

Cotterpin (gluing stuff): Yay ...

Kelly (sighs): Don't be all excited.

Cotterpin (nods): 'Kay.

Kelly: Hey, Hoggle, how's the invites coming?

Hoggle (shrugs): I thinks we prob'ly got what we're gettin'.

Kelly: Well, don't finalize the list until Sunday. Most people are probably eating stuff and leaving to fire or watch fireworks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stretching a bit. Mmmhm, what a well-worth productive day.
Count, looking up: Oh?
Yep, got three blocks of TMS done and added. Everything from A to Koozebane. Will probably kick back and watch the fireworks.
Count: Huh?
Pfft, you know what I mean.

*Flops onto bed. Wonder how everyone else's doing. Have a vonderful holiday you guyses and dolls. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (overhearing Ed): It's illegal in my town, but I'm going to be staying with the pups and then cleaning junk out of the yard so they don't eat it. Irresponsible jerks.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(The gang has retreated to wherever the highest elevation in town is - a hill, a balcony, a roof - to watch the fireworks.)

All: (in unison) Ooooh...ahhhh....oooohhh...whoa!...ooohhh...

(a while later)

Storyteller: All right, everyone, it's home we go.
Beige: (sniffing coat) Anyone besides me smell like a smoked sausage?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hoggle (slips an invitation to the Labyrinth to Erin and company before going to bed, then remembers to slip one under Bo's door as well)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Still pecking away at the keyboard. Gotta get the P's, then a nap. :busy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stops chasing Chamberlain, hopping up and down): I gotta getssssss some P's too. *runs to the bathroom*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, wonder where Kells got to. I'll be in the study reading up on fics... And playing with the trains.
*Roomies: Oh nooooo!
Count: Spiral Hill.
UD: Dead Man's Curve.
Count: Across the Bridge of Souls.
UD: And into the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
*Sounds of rattling and rolling eminate as the carriages crash into each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.