MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (inhaling and exhaling almost to the point of hyperventilation)

Cotterpin (watching, eating popcorn, to Pearl): What is she DOING?

Pearl (also eating popcorn): She's gonna try a new exercise regimen ta get in shape for that shindig over at the Goblin Kingdom.

Kelly (stands up, walks over to the door, turns around, walks back through the door -- trust me, it was open the whole time -- and sits down on the sofa again): Whew! :big_grin:

Cotterpin and Pearl (half-hearted applause)

Hoggle (leaves an invitation to Alex and her roomies)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (takes notes of the previous near-arrest of Dr. Teeth): Mmmmm ... inspiration ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Collapses dead happy on bed. Finished, for now, with MT and JHH. Gonna rest these bones now, yessir I is. Then, maybe, later's Mopatop's.
*:smile: :boo: :sympathy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (quietly walks by Dr. Teeth and tosses him the keys to hers)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex:*takes flowers and smiles sweetly* Do you speak Farsi?

Sweetums: *buries his face in his hands* Don't encourage her.... PLEASE don't encourage her...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Burning some midnight oil as I work in my room, Count nearby to help keep it going.
Uncle D is at the organ, softly playing a few airy arias, putting thoughts down as lyrics.

:sing:
She haunts my mind...
Yet I cannot find...
The way to make her see...
That love is wanted, even by a fiend like me.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *lying on her bed, listening to Andy Mandadian* I'm gonna go there someday, you know. Maybe my uncle will take me next time he goes back! That would be sooo cool!

Sweetums: Yeah, well, you should probably start working on that book some more while you're waiting.

Alex: Right! *springs to her feet* Illustrations, here I come! *falls back on her bed* Maybe in the morning...

Sweetums: *tucks Bean in, then goes to bed*

Animal: Night night! *lying in bed, claps twice* *the lights shut off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... *Drowsily going through the motions. After staying awake all last night, I needs me some fic updates, stat.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (walks around the hallways in her nightgown, yawning): Updates ... nah. I gotta take the wee ones to the vet today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scary dramatic organ music underscores her announcement. Ah, the plot thickens. The vet you say? What frailties shall this new visit reveal? How will you ever coax them into going? Answers abound... Though you'll have to tune in to next week's thriiiiiiilling installment of Veterinarian's Hospital, the stooooory of a quack who's gone to the dogs. Next time, we'll hear Nurse Kelly say... :flirt: :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.