Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
How many posts do you need to create a link to pictures? I don't post often, just read usually.

You should be able to post pictures now, you will need to have another account with photobucket or flickr to download to there site. Then post the links on here.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Poor Blue guy

Hey everyone! I felt bad that the poor little blue guys thread was so far down. Any news on Gonzo? Fozzie? Piggie? :concern: :embarrassed: :mad: ?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Gonzo will ship somewhere inbetween March and May (Spring) and Fozzie's pre order will also happen in this time.The Artist Prototype of Miss Piggy hasnt been made yet and it isnt encouraging that the accessories pack for the photo puppets has now been cancelled.

Luke

Reaction score
I am just sooooooooo hoping for Fozzie. It's a shame they didn't bump Gonzo for him since he looks so much better. I think a lot of people who wouldn't normally buy these will snag themselves a Bear!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Piggy Better be out....

Ok, Piggy better make it, I will be very disapointed if my favorite character doesn't make it out. I need Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie......Has anyone heard from Terry lately? I haven't seen him post on here for a while now...:confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gonzo will ship somewhere inbetween March and May (Spring) and Fozzie's pre order will also happen in this time.The Artist Prototype of Miss Piggy hasnt been made yet and it isnt encouraging that the accessories pack for the photo puppets has now been cancelled.
I think it's best that they just focus on the characters. By its nature, getting this type of product to market in a timely fashion is a difficult enough feat. And releasing these packs so far after the character it is meant to accompany makes it a harder sell, one mainly geared to the biggest of fans - some of whom would have already hand made these accessories for themselves. That being the case already, MR can always change its mind later. :wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just emailed Terry awhile ago cause I needed some help on a project I am doing and I brought up the Pig herself. He says that he waiting for MR to send him the budget that he will be needing in a week or two and he should know by then and start working on her. :mad:

Let's hope for the best!

goodrastus

Reaction score
Are people implying that the line is in trouble because the accessories have been cancelled? I'm not sure about you, but my priority is the Muppet characters themselves. The only pack I would get would be Animal's chains etc. I think it's just good business sense. I'd prefer Muppet product to be moving off the shelves and hence lead to more. There would be people who would buy accessories but not every Muppet replica owner would buy these so your market is smaller anyway. Just my thoughts on the topic :smile:

Mind you, it would make getting Animal's chains and manacles that little bit easier. Might have to investigate some "alternative" leather selling shops - lol

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you...

Thank you muppetcaper for giving us that info. I am waiting patiently to see piggy! And to goodrastus, I didn't want to imply the line would stop because of the stopping of the accessory packs, i just remember muppetperson saying something like, it isn't encouraging that they aren't producing the accessories and got a little paranoid. I totally agree with you, goorastus, not all MR Muppet fans would probably buy the accesory packs and have already bought accesories/cloths for the existing ones already. Just hoping I can have the entire gang I've been wanting together as a family! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.