Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have Caribbean Amphibean(which I hate) and Telephone Rock. Where can I send them my friend?

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I have Caribbean Amphibean(which I hate) and Telephone Rock. Where can I send them my friend?

Oooh nice!! i will PM you with me email info

Beauregard

Reaction score
Darn it!!! I keep forgetting I lost all my "c" songs exceptCabin Fever, and C is for Cookie. And so far...about three people have asked for Mp3s from me, and they've all begun with C...

I would like C Amphib, when someoen else sends it to you BEar. Also, any other C song that people have.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hola!

I'm looking for some songs! Can ya help?

"Sing a Song"

"Muppets Tonight Theme"

"I Hope That Sometin' Better Comes Along."

"Saying Goodbye"

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ryan, I have Sing a Sing and I Hope that Something Better... Once I work out my trade with Bear, I can get those two to you. I'd need an email to get them to you (you can PM it to me). :smile:

Edit: Bear, I also have Carribean Amphibean, but I didn't realise it was an SS song (...as Kermit is in it) so I didn't include it on my list.

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hola!

"Sing a Song"

"Muppets Tonight Theme"

"Saying Goodbye"

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker
I can get you those Ryan. It'll have to be later but I can get you all those.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR, Mrs. Pepper and Beau, if you all PM your e-mail addresses (I didn't save them this last time, sorry) I have....Carribean Amphibian!!!! I'd be happy to send it to all of you! It might take a day or two, but I promise you will get it if you get me e-mail addresses!

BEAR, I also finished my list, it's pretty lengthy and in a Word document, but I'll be happy to send you that as well, just need your e-mail. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I just re-read the thread, and it looks like you already have it Mrs. P, I'm sorry, I got confused! Anyway, I can send it to BEAR and Beau or you can, whichever works better.

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hola!

"Sing a Song"

"Muppets Tonight Theme"

"Saying Goodbye"

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker
It looks like you might be taken care of already, but I also have a really cool instrumental version of "I Hope That Something Better" that you may be interested in. Lemme know, dude!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, Sorry there, RBG, I Didn't realise you had it too. Well, I just sent off a few different songs, so I'll send Carribean to Beau. ^_^