Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have "Me got to be blue" I think. What do you have to trade?
Well, I've got lots of different stuff at this point, mostly SS and Fraggle Rock. Why don't you give me a list of what you're looking for and I'll if I have it (you probably have a list in this thread somewhere, but I didn't search back through pages to find it)

Beauregard

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
The Frogs in the Glenn (Sesame Street)
I have *drum roll* Frogs in the glen! Where should I send it???

Your "I Love Trash" is it in Mp3 format???

Also, does anyoen have the sons from Elmo in Grouchland in Mp3???

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I have *drum roll* Frogs in the glen! Where should I send it???

Your "I Love Trash" is it in Mp3 format???

Also, does anyoen have the sons from Elmo in Grouchland in Mp3???
Hi Beau, yes I have I Love Trash in Mp3 format, would you like it? If so, give me your e-mail address. As for Frogs in the Glenn, I would love it if you could send it to me! You can send it to flboo22@aol.com. Thanks a million!

By the way, if you've never heard Sarah McLachlan's version of the Rainbow Connection, it's beautiful! I just got it from Vic Romano and it's just great!

BEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone have an mp3 of the song "Going to Get My Hair Cut" (I think that's what it is called) from Sesame Street? Cookie sings it with an AM kid. Thanks a lot. I have been trying to find it for so long. The original tape that I have it on is ruined.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have a plethora of Sesame Street/Muppet songs in my music library and would be willing to trade. However, I am sure that much of what I have is similar to yours. I hope that you all would be kind enough to lend me some of yours even if I don't have anything you need or want. I will try to get a list up of mine soon anyways. Thanks so much, all!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Here's a thing...

When you take files from a CD is there anyway to transfer them to /save them as MP3s rather than Windows Media Audio Files?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Here's a thing...

When you take files from a CD is there anyway to transfer them to /save them as MP3s rather than Windows Media Audio Files?
Well, it depends on what you're using to rip songs off of the CD. In Windows Media Player (I'm assuming that's what you're using), go up Tools on the toolbar, click on Options and select the Rip Music tab from the menu that pops up.

There are two sections under Rip Music; go to Rip Settings. There's a drop-down menu that lets you choose what format to rip songs into - mp3 will be the very last option. Select mp3 from that menu, then click the 'Apply' button. After that, click 'OK' and you should be good to go.

-Kim

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I had to update my Windows Media Player to manage it, but thanks for the help Skeeter Muppet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just One Me
Believe in Yourself
Simple Song
Breakfast Time
Eight Beautiful Notes
Feelin' Good/Feelin' Bad
Circles
Would you like to buy an "O"?
Naptime
I've got two
Proud of Me
Tu me Gustas (I like you) (It's Maria and some street kids)
Bein' Green (old version)
I get a nice feeling
The Count's Lullaby
Four
One and One make two

These are the Sesame songs that I am currently looking for, from the 10th anniversary album. I've removed the ones I've obtained, as I found a few more. If anyone has any of these, please PM me! I don't have alot to trade, I have a few fraggle, muppet, and sesame songs, but most are pretty common, and the 25th anniversary album, and that's it.