Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
thepawncracker: E-mails are headed your way; watch your inbox! And if any don't show up, let me know and I'll send 'em again.

-Kim

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Harvey Towers - E-mail's been down and when I got it working, I lost your e-mail address, can you send it to me again or PM it to me? And I'll promise to send you all that stuff ASAP!!!

BEAR - I sent you some stuff, hope it got to you! Mail me back when you get the chance.

theprawncracker - I have everything on the list you posted if Kim wasn't able to get you everything.

redBoobergurl & Beau - I have both versions of "Caribean Amphibian" if you need 'em.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beth, yes, yes, yes pelase! I'd like that!

Somone, I'd love Hope Something Better Comes Along.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beau, I have it. But right now, i'm waiting for my songs from Bear, and I don't want to get into too many more trades. If you can't get it from anyone else, I'll gladly give it to you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Beth, yes, yes, yes pelase! I'd like that!

Somone, I'd love Hope Something Better Comes Along.
Ok Beau, I lost your e-mail, so send it to me and I'll get it off to you right away! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
theprawncracker - I have everything on the list you posted if Kim wasn't able to get you everything
Thanks Vic, but between Kim and Beau, I got everthing I needed!

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Beau, I have it. But right now, i'm waiting for my songs from Bear, and I don't want to get into too many more trades. If you can't get it from anyone else, I'll gladly give it to you.

Sorry, Mrs. P... I have not sent them yet. I will get them to you you buy sometime tonight. I have been trying to catch up on the much lost sleep i got all weekend. Probably a total of 8 hrs. in the last 2 days (not good), but don't worry. You'll be getting something soon.