Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Beau, just wanted you to know I got Frogs in the Glenn just fine, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Your I Love Trash will be on the way when I return home from work this evening. So, you'll probably find it most likely in your e-mail first thing tomorrow morning for you (time difference and all).

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just need Redboobergurl and MrsPepper email address and I can get ya'll the songs your asking for.

For MP "Circle" and "Would you like to buy an "O" and "Breakfeast time"

and for RBG I have "Me got to be blue"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh excellent, thanks. I've PMed my email to you.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Here's a thing...

When you take files from a CD is there anyway to transfer them to /save them as MP3s rather than Windows Media Audio Files?
Well, you don't have to use WMP. I personally have used Cakewalk Pyro and found it to be an excellent program, assuming you're running a PC. If so, it's really quite versatile and highly recommended.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi all! Listen, I need a huge favor from you. For some reason, I just found this thread and it really got me excited because there are so many Sesame Street songs that I have been looking for. Songs that I have never had and wanting or songs that I had but lost for one reason or another. I have over a hundred different Sesame songs, but that is not enough for me, and I know there is so much out there that I don't have but would like, especially after seeing the first few posts.
Here's what I am asking for. Because I just found this and it is over a 30 page thread which is exhausting to read through to catch up and see who has what. All I want is Sesame Street songs right now. Would you all mind PM-ing me with lists of what Sesame Street songs you have? Maybe I will have something for you too, but just so I can see who has what. I would appreciate it sooooooo much. Thanks a lot. I love you all!! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Please, this would really help me a lot, folks. I would owe you so much.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi BEAR, I'm actually compiling a master list of everything I have this weekend (it's just too much to list at the moment) and I'd be happy to send it to you as soon as I do. Kyle, I'll send you one too. And if anyone else would like a list just let me know.

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hi BEAR, I'm actually compiling a master list of everything I have this weekend (it's just too much to list at the moment) and I'd be happy to send it to you as soon as I do. Kyle, I'll send you one too. And if anyone else would like a list just let me know.
Thank you so much RBG. I really appreciate your response.

BEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone have these Sesame Street songs?:

Imagine That
Read Me a Story
Nearly Missed (NOT the one with Rosie O'Donnel)
Caribbean Amphibean
Telephone Rock
or any songs with Rosita in them

Thanks so much!