Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I know I would love the songs that I mention later in the form. Could you get those for me?

Pipe Bangers Theme EP. 3
Inny Minny Cow Cow EP. 4
Doozer Gong Music EP. 4
The Fireman's Anthem EP. 5 (both of them)
Listen to Convincing John - (Do Eat Towers) EP. 6
Dum Dee Dum EP. 7
Sorry, I don't have these...:frown:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey, I got most of all the new songs from Muppet Wizard of Oz, except that song Rizzo and his rat friends sang.

ryan

Movies205

Reaction score
I have no mp3s if people wouldf like to donate to my deprived mp3ness it'd be much appriciated :frown:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Movies, go to fragglerocker.com, there you can find lots of fraggle songs to start your collection!

Well, I have the album "Sesame Street: 10 Anniversary Album", on an audio cassette. Unfortunately, it bends when I listen to it, so I thought I'd ask you guys to help me get the MP3's for it, so I can make a CD version and hear the song clearly. Also, I know many of these songs are from skits, and the versions on my tape don't have the skit part attached. I won't be too picky, but if you have the song without the skit, that would be great.
The ones with asterisk's are ones I've obtained already.

The songs are:
Sesame Street Theme
Just One Me
Believe in Yourself
Simple Song
Breakfast Time
People in your Neighbourhood
Eight Beautiful Notes
Feelin' Good/Feelin' Bad
I Love Trash
Circles
Would you like to buy an "O"?
One of these things (One of these sounds, it's 3 diff. coconuts and Ernie's Rubber Duckie)
*Rubber Duckie
*Sing (Canta)
Naptime
I've got two
Proud of Me
Cookie Disco
Tu me Gustas (I like you) (It's Maria and some street kids)
Bein' Green (old version)
I get a nice feeling
The Coun't Lullaby
Four
One and One make two

Also, if someone has the song "Something Better" from MTI, or any of the instrumentals, I'd be interested in those too.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Mrs. Pepper, I can help you with a couple of those:

I Love Trash and The Sesame Street Theme. Just give me your e-mail address (PM me if you want).

Dan, I think I've got Cereal Girl, let me check when I get home and then I'll let you know for sure.

Ok, Vic, could I get the Sarah McLachlan Rainbow Connection from you? She is my very favorite singer ever! I saw her in concert last September and almost died. Anyway, if you'd be so kind, I'd love to have it.

And for anyone else, this is my latest wishlist:
The Frogs in the Glenn (Sesame Street)
The Peanut Butter Song (Sesame Street, "It takes a lot of peanuts to make a jar of peanut butter....)
Me Got to Be Blue (Sesame Street)
Danger (Sesame Street)

I think that's it for now. I have lots of Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street songs to trade, just let me know and I'll let you know if I have it.

Thanks everyone!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
What FR songs do you have? I don;t have anything to trade fo rthem so I guess I shouldnt ask.

Ihave 8- FR songs on mp3 some that Fragglerockers dosen't have so if anyone's interested please contact me.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Also, if someone has the song "Something Better" from MTI, or any of the instrumentals, I'd be interested in those too.
I've got "Something Better" and all of the instrumentals. Just let me know your e-mail address and I'll send them along to you.

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hey Mrs. Pepper, I can help you with a couple of those:

I Love Trash and The Sesame Street Theme. Just give me your e-mail address (PM me if you want).

Dan, I think I've got Cereal Girl, let me check when I get home and then I'll let you know for sure.

Ok, Vic, could I get the Sarah McLachlan Rainbow Connection from you? She is my very favorite singer ever! I saw her in concert last September and almost died. Anyway, if you'd be so kind, I'd love to have it.

And for anyone else, this is my latest wishlist:
The Frogs in the Glenn (Sesame Street)
The Peanut Butter Song (Sesame Street, "It takes a lot of peanuts to make a jar of peanut butter....)
Me Got to Be Blue (Sesame Street)
Danger (Sesame Street)

I think that's it for now. I have lots of Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street songs to trade, just let me know and I'll let you know if I have it.

Thanks everyone!

I have "Me got to be blue" I think. What do you have to trade?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
I've got "Something Better" and all of the instrumentals. Just let me know your e-mail address and I'll send them along to you.

-Kim
Actually, I'd like "Something Better" and the opening instrumental as well. I probably have what you want to trade.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Actually, I'd like "Something Better" and the opening instrumental as well. I probably have what you want to trade.
I can do that; just let me know your e-mail address. About the only thing I have to request is "On Broadway" from Kermit Unpigged.

-Kim