Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Today I learned that Weezer is technically a one hit wonder... Buddy Holly, Say It Ain't So and "Island in the Sun" didn't even chart. 😮 I don't even listen to mainstream radio anymore, but I must've heard their cover of Africa a million times... didn't even crack the top 40. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today, I learned that. . . .
In the new Rocko movie, Ralph Bighead will be transgendered and go by the name Rachel.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp, let me get my popcorn ready for when fans start making change.org petitions and complain about the new design.

🍿

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean. . . .
I'm all for LGBTQIA rights and all, and if this is what they want to do, that's all well and good, but this, to me, feels like Mr. Ratburn's wedding to a man: it just comes out of nowhere . . . at least with Ratburn, fans have theorized he's gay for years, so that's some credibility there (even if the character never expressed any romantic in any character at any time before) . . . this, on the other hand . . . we only had two episodes with Ralph Bighead, and neither one seemed to put out any vibes of any sort.