Learn Something New Everyday Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Prior to Alaina Reed's death, she was in talks with Sesame Workshop for a return to Sesame Street to reprise her Olivia role. A script was supposedly written titled "Welcome Back, Olivia", but Reed's passing ended the deal she intended to sign following the conclusion of her medical treatments.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Prior to Alaina Reed's death, she was in talks with Sesame Workshop for a return to Sesame Street to reprise her Olivia role. A script was supposedly written titled "Welcome Back, Olivia", but Reed's passing ended the deal she intended to sign following the conclusion of her medical treatments.
I heard that once, but i'm a bit skeptical, as i'm not sure of the source, plus it doesn't really sound like the type of plot SST would've done after the mid 90s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Joe Pesci had his own idea for HOME ALONE 3: Kevin getting lost in a Hawaiian resort.

I'm trying to imagine all of the wacky shenanigans the Wet Bandits could get into: Marv would probably take up surfing to try to impress all of the bikini babes.

MARV: Hey, Harry! I got our new new nickname! We're the Surfin' Bandits!
HARRY: Go drown yourself in the ocean, Marv!
MARV: I don't wanna drown myself!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn called "Dumbo", and "Dumbo" actually stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, in my state, there’s legit a city called “Sandwich.”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
George Lindsey was originally considered for the role of Spock on the original STAR TREK.

Let that sink in for a minute: George Lidnsey, better known as Goober from THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, was going to be Mr. Spock. . . .

:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CARTOON ALL-STARS TO THE RESCUE was written by Sid & Marty Krofft writers.

Oh, the irony!