Kevin Williams in Muppet Monster Adventure

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's very cool. There are several of our on-line friends that have art featured in the game. Haven't checked it out in awhile though.

What's neat is that Henson petitioned for the artwork on-line in 1999 and some of it actually got used in the game.

By the way, Merry Christmas to you and your daughter. I'm sure you both are making many memories that she will never forget. It's a wonderful time of year, especially for the kids.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Someone mentioned David Swain might be in the gallery too. Anyone else we know? There are some other names that appear more than once, but they weren't familiar. Maybe some folks who'd already left the scene by the time I came around in 2001.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks!

I was surprised when Scott emailed me and said it was there; and I think he says I have a second picture on there, too!

Funny thing is that I don't remember doing them, but I remember seeing the art--it's odd.

Phantom

Reaction score
Talent-the only word to describe it. Way to go, Kev.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I added a better quality grab of Kevin's work as well as the second one of his found in the game's gallery. I look at them at least once a day. I think they're so excellent. They really capture the Muppet zaniness.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow, again! Thanks, Scott for posting all this. The compliments by everyone--especially saying the Muppet Zaniness is captured--is very inspiring!!

I love all my Muppet Buddies!!

Luke

Reaction score
What a cool achievement, being included in a Muppet product like this. Well done Kev !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, friend Luke! I commented before on this that I have no remembrance of doing this art, but I obviously did it because it's totally my style of drawing! I wonder what I did with any originals or copies of the artwork? At any rate, Scott found it all, so kudos to him for scoring enough game points to open those galleries, or I may never have known I did this.