• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Kevin Williams in Muppet Monster Adventure

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's very cool. There are several of our on-line friends that have art featured in the game. Haven't checked it out in awhile though.

What's neat is that Henson petitioned for the artwork on-line in 1999 and some of it actually got used in the game.

By the way, Merry Christmas to you and your daughter. I'm sure you both are making many memories that she will never forget. It's a wonderful time of year, especially for the kids.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Someone mentioned David Swain might be in the gallery too. Anyone else we know? There are some other names that appear more than once, but they weren't familiar. Maybe some folks who'd already left the scene by the time I came around in 2001.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks!

I was surprised when Scott emailed me and said it was there; and I think he says I have a second picture on there, too!

Funny thing is that I don't remember doing them, but I remember seeing the art--it's odd.

Phantom

Reaction score
Talent-the only word to describe it. Way to go, Kev.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I added a better quality grab of Kevin's work as well as the second one of his found in the game's gallery. I look at them at least once a day. I think they're so excellent. They really capture the Muppet zaniness.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow, again! Thanks, Scott for posting all this. The compliments by everyone--especially saying the Muppet Zaniness is captured--is very inspiring!!

I love all my Muppet Buddies!!

Luke

Reaction score
What a cool achievement, being included in a Muppet product like this. Well done Kev !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, friend Luke! I commented before on this that I have no remembrance of doing this art, but I obviously did it because it's totally my style of drawing! I wonder what I did with any originals or copies of the artwork? At any rate, Scott found it all, so kudos to him for scoring enough game points to open those galleries, or I may never have known I did this.