Kevin Williams in Muppet Monster Adventure

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I didn't even know Kevin -- heck, I didn't know MC existed when that game came out! Anyway, Scary Larry's in there on the first gallery page somewhere -- he looks like he turned into a werewolf. I'll have to check that game out again sometime and look for everyone else's stuff. Congrats, Kev!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Didn't MuppetFest happen before that game? I thought it did and we had all met before this game's release. Scary Larry is on the game, too? Cool. Maybe I should have submitted DracMula?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey Kev, I knew someone else had artwork on there (I think it may have been anything muppet, not sure), but I didn't know you had it too! Any chance of reposting it?
Also, I just noticed you've been dubbed "super moderator". Congrats! And when was this? :embarrassed: :excited:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey Kev, I knew someone else had artwork on there (I think it may have been anything muppet, not sure), but I didn't know you had it too! Any chance of reposting it?
Also, I just noticed you've been dubbed "super moderator". Congrats! And when was this? :embarrassed: :excited:
Heh-heh-heh, Vic, I don't think I ever submitted any artwork when I was 7 years old (I'm not even an adult, I'm 14 years old--lol :smile: --But wow, if I convince people who don't know I am a kid and think I'm an adult, wow, I DO have a lot of talent, ha! ) .

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oops! :embarrassed: Sorry, AM. I guess it was someone else, wish I could remember who!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, how cool! It's almost enough to make me wish I had play station and could actually play the game. Almost, but not quite.
:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'll try to find it and e-mail it to you sometime if I can remember. It wasn't anything very nice--just some silly stuff I threw together for the fun of it, but when I found out it made it to the game I was shocked and wished I had done a better job!

Super Moderator? I think it's a generic title as to what you're allowed to do on moderating the site, but I noticed that title after I posted a link to the SuperMule trailer advertising Muley's appearance at Metropolis, IL, this year as a part of the Memphis Comics Group/MSCA in the comics building for the Superman Celebration--an event which EVERYBODY needs to go to!!