Kevin Williams in Muppet Monster Adventure

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I can't find the pictures. :frown:
You filthy animal!

EDIT: Changed to "animal" because when a bad word is all "***" out, it looks even worse! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, there was a filthy animal in the monster drawing. Basically, it was the usual Muppety stuff: A monster about to eat Kermit and Fozzie running away; and Kermit in the mouth of a monster who'd already eaten him.

The only thing left was to explode some penguins, which didn't fit in the story of Monster Adventures.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Muppet Monsters had a story!? There was a plot!? Oy, where was my head when I played that thing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if it had a story or not--I was just saying. I figured it had some kind of plot-line since most video games do nowadaze. The last video game I played was Atari in the late 80's.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
HA! I totally remember seeing the first one, EXCELLENT! And scarecroe here as well!? What a red letter day. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, thanks, Scott! Miss you 'round here!

Ack--that was horrible artwork and I was just sending it in for fun. If I'd known they were using it I would have done some really good stuff.

Now folks are going to think that Kevin W. (27) from Memphis, TN, can't draw. Oh, well. That's what I get.

Thanks for posting these again, Scott. I saved them again. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Kev, you're insane; those are really awesome, especially the first one. Man, I totally remember playing the game, seeing that and thinking "Thank God someone with talent did some art for this thing". Hand to God, I said that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, you're just being nice to the crazy guy that my thumbs are point back at. Thanks, really! I don't remember if I sent them the original work, or a scan of that original work? If I still have the originals, they're around here somewhere.

Still, I wish I had done some HONEST work on that instead of what I did. Thanks again to Scott for finding those in his massive collection of stuff. he's the king of all things digital.

And a super nice guy, too.