Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Although I AM thinking of renewing my criminal mastermind membership to maim the neighbor boy who keeps leaving his skateboard in front of our door
Why not take the skateboard, break the wheels off it, nail it to a stake, stick it up in the front yard and set fire to it! Just don't maim anybody. You're too good for that.

Might not hurt to fling SOURED mashed potatoes at him as he passes, either. Just do it where he can't see you. Don't want to get in trouble for assaulting someone with mashed potatoes.

Oh, know why the frazzled peanut called the cops? He was a-salted!

(BTW, Quinn(etc)nn, new role play in February. Gonzo has a Camilla now I think).

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OMG! Yeah, what is it with punk kids today. My ex keeps getting his BMW's top slashed by one of his neighbor. It costs a couple thousand to replace it each time. Don't get how people do such things to nice people. Any ideas on how to catch this guy?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
OMG! Yeah, what is it with punk kids today. My ex keeps getting his BMW's top slashed by one of his neighbor. It costs a couple thousand to replace it each time. Don't get how people do such things to nice people. Any ideas on how to catch this guy?
Darn, some destructive little fruckers out there! yikes.
I think these mis spent youth kids need to channel that energy into something creative...like toppling a big tobacco company through industrial sabotage or erecting a lemonade stand...profits of course going to the save the cactus foundation.

...the revolution starts right here -----> --------> -------
<---------

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Lock kids up from 13 years to 18 years and then make them serve in the army for 2 years. That woul be a good way to sort these kids out.

anathema

Reaction score
Where I live: plenty of space for the kids to play safely, so where do they play? In the middle of the dam' road. I figure it's only a matter of time before one of them gets hit by a car, and while I've got no desire to scratch my paintwork, I'm in favour of anything that'll knock some road-sense into their thick skulls.

This story, however, takes the cake: around Bonfire Night the year before last, two kids in the road: one standing in the mouth of the T-junction opposite my house, holding a skateboard, the other standing on the opposite side of the road aiming lit fireworks at the first kid for him to bat away as if they were cricket balls...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It'll be time consuming, but video surveillance is a good thing to do. A cousin of mine and I caught a vandal who was stabbing his Honda Accord (?) with a screwdriver and putting deep holes in it.

We watched them do it, and video taped it, and called the police over to watch the tape and then followed the pigs...um, cops...over to their house and Tim told them he wouldn't ask for their arrest if they paid for the damages, which they did.

Set up a video camera to film the vehicle, catch them on tape doing it, and VOILA! put that brat away!!

Funny how this started as a survey, and now we're offering each other vigilante advice. Hmm.

Of course, there's always my form of punishment: Smack him continuously in the back of the head with a rubber chicken while telling really bad jokes!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Billy's Girl
Lock kids up from 13 years to 18 years and then make them serve in the army for 2 years. That woul be a good way to sort these kids out.
Waitaminnit!! What the heck did you do with Amy?!

Originally posted by Anathema
where do they play? In the middle of the dam' road. I figure it's only a matter of time before one of them gets hit by a car, and while I've got no desire to scratch my paintwork, I'm in favour of anything that'll knock some road-sense into their thick skulls.
Hey, now! WE used to play in the street, with knives no less. Hmm. Wonder if our mothers were trying to tell us something by sending us there..?:confused:

anathema

Reaction score
Police arrested two kids yesterday: one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.

They charged one and let the other one off.

:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

One o' these days I'm gonna set up a webcam pointed at my parking space...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
Police arrested two kids yesterday: one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
Geez, I'm surprised that one of the kids didn't SET the other one off.

ssssssssssBOOM!

anathema

Reaction score
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.'

So that was nice.