Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Who do you think carjacked Kev?

Actually, I've been convicted of a few crimes. I'm not proud about it. I have a checkered past. And if the list included the things I HAVEN'T been convicted of....well, it would get ugly. Jail time isn't any good for pretty boys like me.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
Details are...unnecessary. The convictions were all at least ten years ago, and I don't think anyone got hurt, except for feelings and a few other things. Property damage. Mom and Dad's broken hearts. You know.

Although I AM thinking of renewing my criminal mastermind membership to maim the neighbor boy who keeps leaving his skateboard in front of our door AND jammed a potato in the U2mobile's exhaust pipe AND drops his litter right in front of our door. The first covert action will involve that skateboard and the dumpster.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
yup. Gonna KILL that little SOB. I do think it's kinda funny that I'm the official grumpy old man...and I'm not even 30!!!!

BTW Byron, did you catch the plug/preview/trailer for the Sleeping Beauty Platinum Edition DVD in front of Beauty & the Beast DVD?

Can't WAIT for that, baby!

Quinnnnnnnn

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
He jammed a potato in your exhaust pipe!!
I had no idea that people did that in real life.

anathema

Reaction score
Round where I live I'm more concerned that one of the local brats will decide to stick a firework up the exhaust pipe...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooooh. I did much worse in my misspent youth. Ever heard of the ping-pong ball in the gas tank? Won't divulge the substance you are supposed to fill it with, but it aint sugar. I just wonder why this punk is bugging a nice guy like Quinn. Now that's freaky.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
BTW Byron, did you catch the plug/preview/trailer for the Sleeping Beauty Platinum Edition DVD in front of Beauty & the Beast DVD?

Can't WAIT for that, baby!
MM-HMM

Me either---I saw it on Sister and Brother-in-law Byron's copy, cause BYRON Byron ain't got a B&B DVD yet.

Iffin' it's even still freakin' available.

Anyway, yeah, I canNOT wait---Mary Costa herself said they put a few fun things on there---or was it "funny"? One or the other.

We talked Friday. When she told me to root for the Titans, we had our best laugh together ever so far!! :big_grin:

*sigh*

:smile: