It Was Me

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
I think Link is a smidge too smart here, LOL, but I see you have a good sense of his essence: his arrogance. Was it ever mentioned that he was illiterate? 'Cause if you made that up ... good for you.
LOL! For a simple-ish writer... I'd be honored to share Link's non complex for words... or, would I say his inner-voice XP; yet, his nature, and maturity would all be bittersweet at some stiuated, intimite matter. :flirt:

Thank you for reading, Kelly. <3 I'll keep that in mind for future installments. =33
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
It Was Me​

Chapter 3​

~~~​

I was in my bedroom, setting up for my date with Miss Piggy; there, you would see me wearing my well-cut tux, and my best cologne, which I sprayed on about three times; on my neck, and on each of my bottom wrists where my gray vains are seen (I hope I don't smell funny). As I was about to depart, I checked my handsomeness self in the mirror for a quick double check. I am looking good, I thought to myself. ​

As I got outside, I was leaning aganist the brick veneer, and dropped my head down, picking the lint that was stuck on my dress pants. Miss Piggy didn't show up yet. I let out a sigh, thinking she wouldn't show up. ​

An hour had passed-- don't ask me what time it is. I dropped my arms to my sides, as I thought to myself again-- She'll never show up. I cannot take it anymore... I would be missing my bowling shows; yeah, I cry at the sad parts. Instead of complaining, I would man up, and patiently await for her arrival-- would I lose my patience? You decide, my friend. It's been a while now. She probably had frogotten all about me. ​

As I waited, I quietly sang a little tune to myself... ​

Whenever I feel afraid​
I hold my head erect​
And whistle a happy tune​
So no one will suspect ​
I'm afraid. ​

While shivering in my shoes ​
I strike a careless pose ​
And whistle a happy tune ​
And no one ever knows ​
I'm afraid. ​

The result of this deception ​
Is very strange to tell ​
For when I fool the people ​
I fear I fool myself as well! ​

I whistle a happy tune ​
And ev'ry single time ​
The happiness in the tune ​
Convinces me that I'm not afraid. ​

Make believe you're brave ​
And the trick will take you far. ​
You may be as brave​
As you make believe you are​

You may be as brave ​
As you make believe you are ​

Suddenly as I was singing my little song, a new voice was heard-- but, before the new feminine voice was heard, I heard some sort of weird honking noise. I began to startle.​

"Mon capitaine," said the quite sexy new voice... "are vous ready for our intimite little date? Moi will be waiting..."​

"Okay, Piggy honey," I replied as I was setting myself inside the fancy limo we've rented. "I'm here," as I drapped my arm around her neck. I was just making sure she was nice, and cozy. She batted her eye lashes as she was studying her face in her makeup mirror. I think she liked the gentle touch of my cleft arm.​

~~~​
 

newsmanfan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
1,661
--------------------------------------
May I just say -- I LOVE it that Link cries at the sad parts of televised bowling. Awww...so do I, honey....

------------------------------------
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
*offers Newsie a tissue* <3

Thank you for reading. :smile:
 

DramaQueenMokey

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
652
Reaction score
402
Angie I love this! And I love where you mention Link's bowling shows :smile: I'm so hooked :big_grin:
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
It Was Me​

Chapter 4
~~~

As Miss Piggy, and I rode inside the limo, Miss Piggy angled her face straight to me, as if my face shown its manly; undying glow. She batted her thick, black eyelashes at me again in such a flirtatious manner--

"Oh, Link... mon capitanie..."

I gulped, "Y-yes, Miss Piggy?"

"Isn't the night beautiful, mon chere?"

"Yes, my dear. The moon has such a glow, but the moon isn't you at all... the view is too small to make a comparison between a big pig, and a shiny, microscopic circle."

Miss Piggy glared at me. "What?!"

I redeemed. "Yes--I--I mean no... your glow's as, uhh, shiny as the moon's."

"Is that so," she smiled. "You know, Link. You flaunt in such a sexy way, no man could ever do. I mean, you're so macho, so ravishing, so..."

She pulled me closer aganist her chest, then my lips pressed aganist Miss Piggy's wet lips-- we kissed. I was quite dumbfounded.

"How about a smidge of chapstick next time? That was kind of dry. No offense, honey."

Miss Piggy angerily wailed. "Link... how could you say such a replusive thing to me

Listen Buster, that is no way to flatter a woman. Don't you understand that hurt me?" she sniffed.

I redeemed again. "No."

"Link. At least say something compassionate, or I'll throw you into the heap!" she cried.

"Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I suffer from stupidity, but you know I'm beautiful."

Miss Piggy giggled.

"Link, dear. I think we're here already. Can vous be a gentleman, and lead me to the fancy dining facility?"

I cringed nervously, trying my best to man up, "Y-Yes, dear."

I slowly got out, then offered Miss Piggy my hand to dispart from the limo. I was the one who had to tip the chauffeur a twenty.

I eleganty held the door open for Miss Piggy. I tipped my hat,

"After you, my dear."

"Merci, grand garçon."

"Pardon?"

"Link, you stupid boy... I meant 'Thank you, big boy.' How silly of moi."

I jumped into the conclusion, "That I am, but I'm a man."

"Link. Would you kindly hold my purse. I must run to the little girl's room."

I nodded my anwser, and held her purse casually as I waited.

Miss Piggy. Oh, Miss Piggy, my heart, and soul-- everything had to go her way. Women.
 

DramaQueenMokey

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
652
Reaction score
402
Link! How dare he insult Piggy and not realize it! I would have HIYA-ed him myself, but maybe Piggy's saving that for later ^^

Cute :3
 
Top