Interesting Gulf War News

wolfy

Reaction score
Sorry about the split post.

Time and too many characters in my message rules got to me (g).

Hope that you all get to read BOTH parts of the story before you comment, as it is good reading.

Makes one sit up and think...and I mean REALLY think...about who people are paying attention to in this media-blitzed world at times...
wolfy

tomahawk

Reaction score
Hey wolfy, thats a lot of info. Did you read about Governor Bush being AWOL. You know what that means, right? For two years!!!! AWOL from of all things the Texas Air National Guard. He patroled the Gulf of Mexico.
He also didn't do so well in school. See MONEY got him through that then too, just like it got him the presidency.
THANK YOU FRANCE
THANK YOU CANADA
THANK YOU MICHEAL MOORE
THANK YOU TOOL
THANK YOU ALEX GREY
THANK YOU BILL HICKS
ENJOY YOUR FIREWORKS SHOW
And do you mean scrapes with the law like drunk driving records, akid with a different mom than the ones who got busted for drinking underage, or maybe scrapes like a cocaine addiction. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm who could you ask about that kind of stuff. Try YOUR GOD FEARIN' BACKWOODS HILLBILLY WARMONGERING COURT-APPOINTED CHICKENHAWK PRESIDENT. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
And Luke , do you no what threat level we're at, I believe it's burnt sienna.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wolfy

You said a mouthful. And every last word of it the truth.

Amen.

Balooga

Reaction score
Well I don't know about you, but wolfy's

President George W. Bush:
*Received a Bachelors Degree from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
*He served as an F-102 pilot for the Texas Air National Guard.
*He began his career in the oil and gas business in Midland in 1975 and worked in the energy industry until 1986.
*He was elected Governor on November 8, 1994, with 53.5 percent of the vote.
*In a historic re-election victory, he became the first Texas Governor to be elected to consecutive four-year terms on November 3, 1998 winning 68.6 percent of the vote.
*In 1998 Governor Bush won 49 percent of the Hispanic vote, 27
percent of the African-American vote, 27 percent of Democrats and 65 percent of women.
*He won more Texas counties, 240 of 254, than any modern Republican other than Richard Nixon in 1972, and is the first Republican gubernatorial candidate to win the heavily Hispanic and Democratic border counties of El Paso, Cameron and Hidalgo. (Someone began circulating a false story about his I.Q. being lower than any other President. If you believed it, you might
want to go to URBANLEGENDS.COM and see the truth.)

certainly does a much better job convincing me about Bush than:

Did you read about Governor Bush being AWOL. You know what that means, right? For two years!!!! AWOL from of all things the Texas Air National Guard. He patroled the Gulf of Mexico.
He also didn't do so well in school. See MONEY got him through that then too, just like it got him the presidency.

Liberal arguments never really work as far as I'm concerned. I've seen far more substantiated evidence from the conservative side FOR Bush than on the liberal side AGAINST him. In fact, most of what I see on the liberal side are opinions and a lot of yelling (if that's even possible on a message board). So if I were of a neutral background I'd be much more logically inclined to go with the conservative side. I'm impressed with all the compiled info. Good stuff, wolfy!

And tomahwak, I would try YOUR GOD FEARIN' BACKWOODS HILLBILLY WARMONGERING COURT-APPOINTED CHICKENHAWK PRESIDENT, but unfortunately we don't have one. :smile:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Wait a minute.....

Originally posted by Tomahawk
YOUR GOD FEARIN' BACKWOODS HILLBILLY WARMONGERING COURT-APPOINTED CHICKENHAWK PRESIDENT
1. God Fearin' - What's a matter with God Fearing? I personally am more for Bush because he is a God fearer. I was extremely disappointed in Clinton because he claims to be a Southern Baptist, but really did everything to show he wasn't a God fearer. Has there been an athiest president? The closest thing was Jefferson, a Diest. Is God something that's good to use to get into the presidency but not good enough to follow once you get there?

2. Backwood Hillbilly - It's great to hear that Texas is the backwoods and hillbilly land. I always thought of that being more somewhere like.... oh, Arkansas.

3. Warmongering - Does he have to have war? He had 60+ approval rating before Iraq even came up. I don't believe he needed the war. Our country needs the war though. It's amazing, 1 day after our attack begins, Sadaam decides to shoot a weapon that he didn't have at Kuwait City. Was Roosevelt a warmonger for fighting back from the threat of both the Japanese and the Germans? Afterall, only the Japanese attacked us. No. He did what was necessary to keep America safe. So is Bush.

4. Court-appointed - Everytime I hear this arguement, I can't wait for the next election. Get it over with. I would much rather have Bush in office than Al Gore after September 11th. No saying what Al Gore would have done, but judging on the history of the Clinton administration, we probably would have shot a couple of missiles into Afghanistan trying to take out some rocks where Bin Laden was hanging out a week before. Bush has backbone, even when the people say no, he does what is right with all the conviction he has. That is a great president.

5. Chickenhawk - Derogitory term, not much to say here. Is it the fact that this should be connected with Warmongering because he is a "Hawk" or is he the opposite and a chicken? If I remember my loony toons right, the chickenhawk always got his chicken. That's silly, but so is the term in this sense.

6. President - Agreed. He is the president and he is doing the job that is necessary. There is a reason he is the president and you and I aren't. Mainly, because we didn't run.

Tony

-----
Ironic... shouldn't you change your name to Scud?

Love us Californian liberals.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
His slander filled email wasn't an indication to you?
yeah....what he put in there was threats.....not only to our country but to us (if you got the same one i did) that's illegal....some people take some things too far.....

Sarah

i got about 5 with insults not only to me, but to you guys....i think he wrote a bad one about each one of us....

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wait a minute . . . .

Martin Sheen: Flunked exam to enter University of Dayton. Career: Acting
But doesn't he play a president on TV? That must be worth something. :rolleyes:

I'm kinda feelin' left out. I didn't get any of those evil e-mails. :frown: :rolleyes:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetsRule

I'm kinda feelin' left out. I didn't get any of those evil e-mails.
I can forward you mine if you like... I got three!

Baby Animal

Reaction score
oh oh oh! I want to be blown up by a gernade also. Send me a copy! Maybe Madonna can blow me up too.

Tony

Sorry to anyone who lives in Arkansas by the way. No offense.