Interesting Gulf War News

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
I can forward you mine if you like... I got three!
#

Maybe there'll be a prize for the person who got the most ?

:eek:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Please make an effort to keep posts polite. This is a serious issue and most of us are passionate about our views on the war. Given that we are all on edge we should make an extra effort to be considerate of one another-- especially when we disagree. It seems to me we have ample evidence that there is enough hate in the world already.

Everyone is welcome to share their views and respond to one another, so long as the posts are respectful. Please try to avoid inflammatory language.

Thanks everybody!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I win! :rolleyes:
doncha feel all gushy inside?

Sarah

gushy? what idiot came up with a word like that? oh i did!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I feel kinda squishy. Oops! :eek: Things are really buzzing for me this week so I'm pretty happy. :smile:

I am kinda weirded that Texans are considered hillbillies, :frown: but that's a common stereotype given by some non-Texans. I'm a native Houstonian and I don't have an ounce of hillbilly in me. No accent either. It amazes many of my friends and family.:confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Houstonian
is that official...or is it a made upi name......i could be called a fort worth-ian......what?!?!?!?! I TRIED!

Sarah

well i lived there till i was four.....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Houstonian is the commonly used term. Sounds funny. San Franciscan is also a term, but doesn't sound as good. Well, you gotta pay something for the location. :big_grin:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Houstonian is the commonly used term. Sounds funny. San Franciscan is also a term, but doesn't sound as good. Well, you gotta pay something for the location. :big_grin:
In San Francisco, it's more than just dignity and reputation, it's your entire paycheck!

It's ok though. I am a native San Bernardinoian, but now am a Bloomingtonian.

Tony

Huh?

CraigD

Reaction score
That whole article that Wolfy posted didn't mean jack to me, and I also found it kind of offensive. Basically it's saying don't listen to people who haven't gone to university, because people who have are smarter. And that's a crock.

I'm not saying the American leaders aren't intelligent and that I think Julia Roberts should be the American president. I just think the article was rubbish.

Craig